About Visiting Angels
"Contacting Visiting Angels was the smartest decision we've made regarding care for my mother. You truly are angels! Thank you again!"
Robert P - Santa Rosa, CA
When you need care for a loved one, you want the agency you choose to have extensive experience providing quality care to families just like yours. You want them to know the LOCAL resources, and have an excellent reputation in the community! Visiting Angels Sonoma & Napa County is owned and directed by LOCAL Eldercare Professionals Marian Cremin, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for more than 20 years, and her husband, Albert DeSilver.
Some of our awesome office staff at
our Caregiver Appreciation Picnic
Albert and Marian know what you are going through having had to find quality caregivers for their parents out of state. And who did they hire? Visiting Angels! We have an amazing support staff of 5 Senior Care Professionals here in the office and more than 80 professionally-experienced caregivers.
Visiting Angels Napa & Sonoma County was recently named a “Top Leader in Senior Homecare for the North Bay” by the North Bay Business Journal. We are members of the Napa and Santa Rosa Chambers, and strong supporters of our local community including the Napa H.A.P.I Coalition, the Santa Rosa Senior Center, Napa Hospice, Council on Aging, the Alzheimers Association, and many more! We would be honored and delighted to help you!
Please call us today at 707.528.0222
- Marian Cremin, LCSW, Director
- Albert DeSilver, Director
- Connie Hamilton, Certified Senior Advisor, and Manager for Napa and Sonoma County
- Kaleigh Watson, Client Care Coordinator and HR
- Richard Villalobos, Care Manager
- Amanda Miller, Scheduling Coordinator
- Rachel Hoffman, RN, Case Manager
- Jennifer Jensen, Community Relations
- Jonaline Krueger, Napa County Care Coordinator
- Jupiter, Canine Caregiver extraordinaire
To learn more about our staff click here