Get the Most Out of Your FREE Home Care Assessment in Aiken, SC and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers Free Home Care Assessments for Seniors and Their Families to Better Understand Our Services in Aiken, North Augusta, Graniteville, and Nearby Cities
When a loved one starts to need help with everyday needs, it may be time to consider in home care. At Visiting Angels of Aiken, we know you want the best for your loved one, and we believe that your loved one deserves the best too. With our free, in-home assessment you will get to learn the Visiting Angels difference.
When you are considering elderly care for a loved one, you probably have a lot of questions about caregiver qualifications, what types of services are needed, costs, scheduling, and how your loved one can be truly supported. Visiting Angels of Aiken has worked with families of all shapes and sizes to build fully customized care plans that respond to every need and concern your family has.
The Purpose of an Assessment
The in-home assessment gives us the opportunity to learn about your loved one, their health needs, and their support system—you! We will work to understand your family’s schedule, your loved one’s budget, and any insurance or other coverage options you may have.
Our care plans are all about you. This initial consultation will help us figure out the right way to address any needs your loved one experiences, such as:
- Changes in mobility or mobility assistance device usage
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and linens changing
- Meal preparation and following doctor’s dietary guidance
- Transportation for doctor’s appointments or to run errands
- Daily assistance with any tasks or errands on your loved one’s agenda
- Personal care, such as bathing, grooming, and toileting
- Specialized senior care services that your loved one may benefit from
How to Prepare
It is important for family members to gather important information and resources you want our home care agency to be aware of before this consultation.
- Emergency contacts
- How you want caregivers to enter your loved one’s home
- A rough idea of what you would like a caregiver’s schedule to look like
- Any long-term care insurance information that may be applicable
- An idea of your budget for care
- Any pre-existing health conditions
- A list of obstacles keeping your loved one from maintaining their independence on their own
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If you are helping to meet the needs of an aging loved one who wants to continue living independently, Visiting Angels of Aiken is here to help. Call our local home care agency today at 706-607-6528 to schedule your free, in-home assessment with an experienced care coordinator.
Serving Aiken, North Augusta, Graniteville, Warrenville, Beech Island, SC, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels AIKEN, SC2218 Woodside Executive Ct,
Aiken, SC 29803