Personal Home Care Services for Seniors Throughout Northern Anne Arundel County
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we have been providing our unique brand of personalized senior care services since 2002. Our locally owned and operated office in Millersville, MD, is proud to serve the following areas of Northern Anne Arundel County: Annapolis, Arnold, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Hanover, Severn, Jessup, Linthicum. Brooklyn Park and Severna Park.
Our professional caregivers help seniors continue living safely and comfortably at home throughout their golden years, regardless of their age, health or preferred lifestyle. With personal home care from Visiting Angels Annapolis, your loved one can maintain their independence and boost their quality of life.
Areas We Serve
Compassionate Personal Home Care for Seniors Throughout Northern Anne Arundel County
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, our caregivers can help your loved one with a wide range of activities, from meal planning, medication reminders, and personal care to housekeeping, grocery shopping, and transportation.
Here is an overview of the personal home care services Visiting Angels Annapolis regularly provide in the Northern Anne Arundel County area:
- Certified Palliative Care – Contrary to popular belief, this program is not the same as hospice care. With our palliative care, clients can improve well-being and life quality at home, regardless of their medical condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – With our transitioning home from hospital program, seniors can continue recovery at home after an illness, injury or surgery. Our caregivers take various preventative measures to lower the risk of hospital readmission.
- Social Care – For seniors, it is important to stay socially active in their golden years. With this program, they can learn how to use modern technology to connect with family and friends, use the Internet, and more.
- Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia can receive memory care at home, where our caregivers will make sure to improve safety and security in order to prevent wandering and injuries as well.
- Alzheimer’s Services – Older adults diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease can get the support they need to age safely at home. This program is similar to Dementia Care, but its main focus is on seniors with Alzheimer’s, the most common type of dementia.
- End Of Life Care – While we do not provide medical care services, our caregivers can make sure seniors are comfortable as they near the end of life transition. We offer support to family members and friends too.
- Fall Prevention Program – Lowering the chances of falls and injuries, this program helps seniors age in place without worrying about their safety at home.
Learn more about our services and how our personal home care providers can help your loved one by contacting our Millersville, MD office at 410-587-2316 today.
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108