Long Distance Elder Care in Asheville
How Elder Care in Asheville Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live hundreds of miles away from your closest family members, you may wonder what you can possibly do to help them when they encounter age-related difficulties. At Visiting Angels® Asheville, we’re familiar with the challenges of long distance caregiving. Our at-home elder care services can be coordinated from afar, making them an optimal senior care solution for adult children who reside in a different city or state than their parents or grandparents.
For seniors living in Asheville, Black Mountain, Hendersonville, Marion, Waynesville, Weaverville, Woodfin, or a nearby community, our services can be the difference between remaining at home and moving to a nursing home or senior care facility. Finally, you can have confidence about helping your loved one age in place when you know that he or she will be cared for by one of our professional caregivers.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care at Visiting Angels Asheville
There are a number of factors that can lead to families living in separate communities, from professional and educational opportunities to personal preferences. Since technology has made it easy to keep in touch with the people we love, maintaining close relationships from afar is simple. However, it isn’t always possible to meet a senior’s care needs from a distance.
That’s where our services come in. Here’s how we can help your long distance family set up elder care for a loved one in the Asheville area:
- Detailing our services to family caregivers over the phone or through email
- Ensuring that all their questions are answered before proceeding with next steps
- Setting up an in-person meeting with one of our representatives at the senior’s home
- Designing an individualized care plan to fit the senior’s care needs and preferences
- Hand-picking a caregiver to provide compassionate companionship while assisting with the senior’s day-to-day challenges
- Keeping your family up to date about the caregiving process by phone or email
- Adjusting the senior’s care plan to adapt to their changing needs over time
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of the quality of care through frequent check-ins at the senior’s home
- Providing your family with an after-hours phone number to call at any time if you have questions or concerns
Don’t hesitate to help your loved one age in place with the help of a professional caregiver. Call Visiting Angels Asheville today for details about getting started with our long distance elder care services.
Serving Asheville, Hendersonville, Black Mountain, Weaverville, Waynesville, and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels ASHEVILLE, NC24 Sardis Rd #H-I
Asheville, NC 28806