Compassionate In-Home Care for Seniors in Bethesda, MD
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Bethesda, MD continue living at home for as long as they wish
At Visiting Angels of Bethesda, we are committed to providing top-quality in-home care to seniors in Bethesda, MD, taking care of them as if they were members of our family. We believe that every older adult has a right to age with dignity at home, so we offer customizable care plans that can easily fit the needs of each client, with a little tweaking in accordance with their unique needs, condition, requests, personality and other factors we take into consideration while developing personalized care plans.
Whether your loved one needs help bathing, making meals or shopping for food at the Bethesda Central Farm Market, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one will receive the care they need with Visiting Angels of Bethesda.
Home Care Options Available to Seniors in Bethesda
We offer the following senior care services in Bethesda, MD:
- Respite Care – When family members need rest from caregiving, our care providers step in and look after senior loved ones.
- Certified Palliative Care – Designed to increase life quality in seniors regardless of life expectancy, our Certified Palliative Care program reduces discomfort and promotes healing.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our senior caregivers help elderly adults transition home after a hospital stay and care for them until they are feeling well again.
- Social Care – Our caregivers teach seniors how to use computers, tablets, and smartphones to chat with family and friends, browse the web, read the news and shop online, and much more.
- Dementia Care – With our dementia care program, older adults can remain safely at home regardless of the stage of their condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This program is the same as Dementia Care, but it only focuses on seniors diagnosed with the most common type of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – Our specially trained home care experts take care of seniors as they approach the end of life and support and comfort family members as well.
- Fall Prevention Program – The goal of this program is to prevent falls and improve safety at home in seniors, at the same time elevating their confidence and independence.
Companionship is an integral part of all our care plans, as conversation and interaction reduce the risk of depression, anxiety and isolation, at the same time improving well-being and boosting the whole caregiving experience.
To learn more about our senior care options and how Visiting Angels of Bethesda can be of service to your family, please call our Bethesda, MD office today. We are happy to help!
Serving Prince George's and Montgomery Counties, MD, including Bethesda, Silver Spring, Aspen Hill, Colesville and Laurel
Visiting Angels BETHESDA, MD4803 St. Elmo Ave 2nd Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.