Compassionate In-Home Care for Seniors in Bethesda, MD
At Visiting Angels of Bethesda, we are committed to providing top-quality in-home care to seniors in Bethesda, MD, taking care of them as if they were members of our family. Our caregivers have been helping seniors in Bethesda and surrounding communities age in place for over 21 years by assisting with everyday tasks, helping clients manage symptoms of chronic and long-term health issues and providing quality companionship. We're a trusted name in senior care because of our client-centered, compassionate approach to caring for clients.
Learn how we can help seniors in Bethesda age in place by calling 301-490-9050 today!
Home Care Options Available to Seniors in Bethesda, MD
At Visiting Angels, we believe that every older adult has a right to age with dignity at home, so we offer customizable care plans that can easily fit the needs of each client, with a little tweaking in accordance with their unique needs, condition, requests, personality and other factors we take into consideration while developing personalized care plans. That way, we can offer seniors in the Bethesda area the support they need to remain safe and comfortable at home without interfering with everyday routines.
We offer the following senior care services in Bethesda, MD:
- Respite Care – When family members need rest from caregiving, our home care providers step in and look after senior loved ones.
- Certified Palliative Care – Designed to increase life quality in seniors regardless of life expectancy, our Certified Palliative Care program reduces discomfort and promotes healing.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our senior caregivers help elderly adults transition home after a hospital stay and care for them until they are feeling well again.
- Social Care – Our caregivers teach seniors how to use computers, tablets, and smartphones to chat with family and friends, browse the web, read the news and shop online, and much more.
- Dementia Care – With our dementia care program, older adults can receive home care services that will help them remain safely at home regardless of the stage of their condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This program is the same as Dementia Care, but it mainly focuses on seniors diagnosed with the most common type of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – Our specially trained home care experts take care of seniors as they approach the end of life and support and comfort family members as well.
- Fall Prevention Program – The goal of this program is to prevent falls and improve safety at home in seniors, at the same time elevating their confidence and independence.
Companionship is an integral part of all our care plans, as conversation and interaction reduce the risk of depression, anxiety and isolation, at the same time improving well-being and boosting the whole caregiving experience.
Whether your loved one needs help bathing, making meals, getting to medical appointments at Suburban Hospital or shopping for food at the Bethesda Central Farm Market, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one will receive the care they need with Visiting Angels of Bethesda.
To learn more about our home care options and how Visiting Angels of Bethesda can be of service to your family, please call our Bethesda, MD office today. We are happy to help!
Serving Montgomery County, MD, including Bethesda, Silver Spring, Aspen Hill, Colesville and Laurel
Visiting Angels BETHESDA, MD4803 St. Elmo Ave 2nd Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814