Home Care in Higley
When your loved one starts to need help with everyday activities, you may feel they have reached a new stage of the aging process. However, this change in their ability and need for more frequent assistance doesn't require a move into an assisted living facility. In fact, your loved one can receive support from a care professional right in the comfort of home. A wide variety of home care service types is available for elderly adults living in Higley thanks to the compassionate care professionals at Visiting Angels® Mesa.
More About Our Home Care Services
As your loved one reaches their twilight years, it may seem like their needs change by the minute. The care coordinators at our local agency understand that senior care requirements can be ever-changing. That's why we've committed to offering flexible care that is always perfectly customized to our care recipients. In addition to building a unique care plan for your loved one, we will be at the ready to adjust this care plan when they face new needs or their living circumstances change.
For examples of care types we offer for local seniors, check the list below:
- Companion Care. We meet seniors' needs for companionship while helping them live more fully in the environment of their choosing.
- Personal Care. We make otherwise challenging activities like getting dressed, grooming, and keeping the home tidy easier by offering physical support.
- Respite Care. We help family caregivers lower their risk of burnout by taking over their care duties and allowing them to take a break.
- Transitional Care. We make moving home after a hospital stay a smoother experience with fewer risks through our Ready, Set, Go Home program.
- Fall Prevention. We give seniors tailored advice and mobility support to help them avoid a fall as part of our Safe & Steady Fall Prevention program.
- Dementia Care. We offer care that is specialized according to the patterns of different dementia types, allowing seniors with memory disorders to enjoy familiar surroundings.
- Alzheimer's Care. We support care recipients in managing the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease and provide wandering prevention, reminders, and reliable physical aid.
Get Started With Home Care in Higley
You can learn more about our services without having to commit to decisions about your loved one's future care. Simply meet with one of our care coordinators for a free consultation in:
- Paradise Valley
- Rio Verde
- Fort McDowell
- Fountain Hills
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Call Visiting Angels Mesa and request a home care consultation for your loved one in Higley today!
Serving the Greater Phoenix Area
Visiting Angels ARIZONA8585 E Bell Rd #102
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
4856 E Baseline Rd #104
Mesa AZ 85206
34975 N Valley Pkwy #105
Phoenix AZ 85086