Home Care in Lisbon, ME
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Offers At Home Healthcare Services to Seniors in Lisbon
When you have an elderly loved one who wants to continue living at home, but has medical conditions that make doing so challenging and unsafe, do you know what to do? The answer is simple, Visiting Angels Mid Maine offers a comprehensive range of home care solutions designed to make living at home possible.
At Visiting Angels Mid Maine, we offer a range of home care designed to ensure your loved one receives the care and companionship needed for them to be able to continue aging in place. Our caregivers are trained to work with seniors, regardless of their issues with mobility, medical conditions, or cognitive impairment. Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care.
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, and video chatting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - avoid being re-admitted to the hospital with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Elderly Companion Care -our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver needs to take a step back.
Our home care providers are always willing to help make life a little more enjoyable for their clients by engaging in a variety of activities. These can include things like simple conversation, playing card or board games, favorite hobbies, going for a walk around the garden, or looking through the family photo album.
Transportation When Needed
Our caregivers can provide your loved one with a range of incidental transportation needs. If a caregiver uses their own vehicle there will be a small mileage fee, but if your loved one owns a car it's completely free! Some places your loved one can go with a caregiver include:
Home care providers are able to accompany your loved one to medical appointments at the the Mid Coast Hospital in Brunswick to ensure they make it to their appointments on time. They can also take notes during the meeting to bring back to concerned family members.
Restaurants and Cafes
It's always a treat to go out for a delicious meal at the Railroad Diner in Lisbon Falls and if your loved one is not in the mood to venture out, our caregivers are happy to pick it up for them!
Going for a walk around the lake at Beaver Park is a great way to spend the day and get in some exercise, Our caregivers can help with mobility or simply enjoy the walk with them or even take them fishing!
If you are interested in learning more about our home care services in Lisbon, contact Visiting Angels Mid Maine today at 207-605-8288 to arrange for a free in-home visit from one of our experienced care coordinators!
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Old Town, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels MID MAINE444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.