Home Care in Lewiston, ME
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Offers Exceptional Home Care Services to Seniors Lewiston
At Visiting Angels Mid Maine, we believe your golden years should be an opportunity for happiness, leisure, community, and relaxation. Our home care professionals have the expertise and experience needed to provide your loved one with daily assistance and other care. We know how important independence is for seniors; help your loved one in Lewiston stay at home longer when you work with Visiting Angels Mid Maine.
Companionship care is the heart of what we do, with our caregivers developing close, communicative relationships with your loved one. We match clients and caregivers based on experience needed, availability, personality traits, humor, and values. We have heard from many of our clients that our caregivers become like family, which is how we know we are successful in providing top-tier care for families in Lewiston.
Care Inside and Out
Of course, receiving in home care does not mean your loved one will be stuck at home. Visiting Angels Mid Maine takes a holistic view of health, meaning we incorporate opportunities for social, spiritual, and emotional health just as we care for physical and mental health. To us, it is just as important that your loved one has access to Central Maine Medical Center as to community events, coffee shops, senior centers, family, and friends. Your loved one’s care plan might include a fresh meal at DaVinci’s Eatery, or a visit to one of Lewiston’s many parks.
Wide Range of Services
Our holistic view of health means our caregivers can provide a wide range of home care services to help with everyday needs, including:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care.
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, and video chatting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - avoid being re-admitted to the hospital with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Elderly Companion Care -our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver needs to take a step back.
You and your family will help design your loved one’s care plan to fit with your schedule and your budget, so you have the peace of mind of knowing when our Angel is present with your loved one, and that your care plan will not break the bank.
Contact Visiting Angels Mid Maine
If you are helping to care for a loved one who lives alone in Lewiston, make sure they can make the most of their golden years. Call Visiting Angels Mid Maine today at 207-605-8288 to learn more about our flexible home care options.
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Old Town, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Mid Maine444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.