Home Care in Bowdoin, ME
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Offers a Wide Range of Home Care Services to Seniors in Bowdoin
Having an aging loved one reach the point at which a helping hand is needed for them to continue living independently at home comes with many challenges. However, when you turn to Visiting Angels Mid Maine for help, you will find we offer a comprehensive selection of senior home care services in Bowdoin. Our entire range of both personal care and homemaking services are designed to be customized.
We realize that no two of our clients have the same needs and therefore we do not believe in offering "cookie-cutter" solutions. We work with you to create a care plan that ensures your loved one will receive the level of care needed to allow for independent living at home.
Our Caregivers Are Amazing
Along with our many exceptional services, our home care services come with one or more of our amazing caregivers based on the coverage you need. Our caregivers are highly trained, skilled, and compassionate. They come prepared to offer a diverse range of services, including:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care.
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, and video chatting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - avoid being re-admitted to the hospital with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Elderly Companion Care -our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver needs to take a step back.
While our home care services are primarily designed to provide services within your loved one's home, our caregivers believe in going above and beyond the call of duty. We know that companionship plays a vital role in the overall happiness and health of seniors. At the same time, we also know how good getting out in the fresh air can be. No one wants to be stuck in their home day in and day out.
Considering this, our home care providers are always ready and willing to provide incidental transportation services. Whether it is for a doctor's appointment at the Mid Coast Hospital in nearby Brunswick, or perhaps to meet up with old friends for a meal at the Olde Post Office Café in Mount Vernon. For a day out in the fresh air and sunshine, a walk among the trees in Purinton Homestead Conservation Area, one of the most beautiful places to walk in the area.
If you have a loved one living in or around Bowdoin who needs a little helping hand, the many home care programs we offer can help. Contact Visiting Angels Mid Maine today at 207-605-8288 and arrange for a free in-home consultation with one of our friendly, knowledgeable senior care advisors!
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Topsham, Auburn, Lewiston, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Mid Maine444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.