Home Care in Bangor, ME
Visiting Angels Mid Maine Meets Seniors' Needs Through Our
Essential Home Care Services in Bangor, ME
Any of our
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline maintain their independence at home.
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help prevent costly and dangerous falls.
- End of Life Care - our home care agency will be there as a shoulder to lean on during this difficult time.
- Social Care - we are happy to help seniors maintain connections with loved ones through technology.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional support for seniors recovering from a hospital stay.
- Certified Palliative Care - our caregivers will look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with toileting, bathing, and grooming.
- Elderly Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver cannot provide care.
It is a good solution for loved ones who are independent but are facing challenges now that they are older. Visiting Angels Mid Maine can provide your loved one that
Transportation Assistance Around Bangor
Our home care agency is happy to provide transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about in Bangor. For a small mileage fee, your loved one's caregiver can drive them to anywhere they need to go, or, if your loved one has a vehicle, it's completely free! Here are some of our clients and caregivers favorite places to visit in Bangor:
To Get a Quick Bite to Eat
Everyone loves to grab a nice lunch or dinner somewhere! Our caregivers are happy to accompany your loved one to restaurants like Mac's Grill to enjoy some delicious steaks or even grab takeout for them from their favorite restaurant.
To Check Up on Their Health
It's always good to check up on one's health - especially as you get older! Our caregivers can accompany your loved one to doctors' appointments at Central Maine Medical Center and report back any important discussion points to concerned family members.
To Enjoy the OutdoorsWhen your loved one needs to stretch their legs, what better way to do it than at parks like Bonney Park? Enjoy the fresh air, take in the scenery, and walk near the Androscoggin River.
Getting Started With Elderly Care
Getting started with
If you would like to schedule a free, in-home assessment, contact us and we can set it up with you so your loved one can begin receiving home care.
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Old Town, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels MID MAINE444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.