Visiting Angels Mid Maine Leads the Way in Elderly Home Care in Bangor, ME and Nearby Areas
Visiting Angels Offers Award-Winning Elderly Home Care to Aging and Disable Adults in Bangor, Brewer, Auburn, Lewiston, and Surrounding Cities
Your family means the world to you and finding trusted, compassionate care is your priority. Visiting Angels Mid Maine is here to help. Our commitment to you is twofold: we will help your loved one age in place, while helping you achieve peace of mind. You are searching for a qualified, professional caregiver who will treat your family member with respect and dignity. Our elderly home care providers are dedicated professionals who provide exceptional care. With Visiting Angels Mid Maine, your loved one can maintain their independence and routine while receiving award-winning care.
Visiting Angels Mid Maine, an Award-Winning Agency
At Visiting Angels Mid Maine, we are honored to win the Best of Care award from Home Care Pulse for the third year in a row! We are the only agency to win the Leader in Excellence Award in Maine. These awards are based on satisfaction scores from clients and caregivers sharing their positive experiences.
Exceptional elderly home care is consistent care. We check in with caregivers often, both in-person and by phone. We keep our client phone lines open 24-hours a day—it is easy for you to reach us with questions and concerns.
When care is involved, safety and security must come first. We are a fully bonded and insured care agency. Our reputation is solid, both here in Bangor and across the country.
Customized Services to Fit Your Schedule
When you rely on our caregivers, you can be confident that your loved one’s needs will be satisfied. Their varied expertise enables us to provide a wide range of elderly home care services. Visiting Angels Mid Maine provides care to meet both temporary and long-term needs. Our caregivers are available to provide timely services, right when you need them; we provide hourly, overnight, and around-the-clock care.
Our service coordinators are trained to create a personalized plan for your loved one. Your plan can include the following elderly home care services:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized elderly home care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - seniors suffering from cognitive decline can maintain their independence at home with our memory care.
- Fall Prevention - we specially train our caregivers to help prevent dangerous falls at home.
- End of Life Care - essential care and assistance to families with loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - our caregivers can help seniors maintain relationships through texting, emailing, and video chatting.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - avoid being re-admitted to the hospital with our transitional care program.
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care where we look after a senior's mind, body, and soul.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, and more.
- Elderly Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily tasks.
- Respite Care - we will step in when a family caregiver needs to take a step back.
We Have Top-Rated Caregivers
Our caregivers are highly qualified and go through a vigorous interview process to become an Angel. We require intensive background checks, referrals, reference checks, and personality assessments. Each caregiver is licensed, bonded, and insured. To ensure your loved one has the perfect match, we select caregivers who can provide the services they need and ones who have similar personalities to your loved one. You can interview and request a different caregiver at any time.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment to Begin Receiving Top-Quality Care
To schedule your free, in-home assessment with one of Visiting Angels Mid Maine’s care coordinators, click one of the buttons below. During this assessment, we will go over any questions you have about our care, determine the best elderly home care services for your needs, and begin developing a care plan fitted around your schedule. This assessment has no-obligations, it is required only for ensuring your loved one has a well-developed care plan!
Serving Bangor, Brewer, Hampden, Orono, Topsham, Auburn, Lewiston, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Mid Maine444 Stillwater Ave,
Bangor, ME 04401
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.