Visiting Angels of Central Oregon is a locally owned and operated in-home care agency that is one of the most respected and nationally recognized agencies in the area. Our reputation for caring about our caregivers and clients is unsurpassed. Become a professional and vital part of this award winning team!
We are looking for Angels to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often demanding job but, it is also be very satisfying and rewarding career! Our clients are thankful for your high quality assistance. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Full of compassion
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
In order to keep our Caregivers and Clients safe, we provide training for COVID-19. We also provide masks, face shields, sanitizer, gloves and soap. Our goal is to keep everyone safe and get through this together!
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement savings through a Roth IRA
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Continuing Education
- Paid shadow training
- Paid meet-and-greet with clients
- Meet your clients before starting services
- Instant pay on Mondays
- Dental and Vision Benefits
Visiting Angels strongly believes in building lasting relationships between our clients and caregivers. To ensure that you and your client are a good fit, we will introduce you to new clients before starting services or have you shadow train with another caregiver to meet the client to learn their care plan.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Valid Driver's License
- Background check required
- Pre-employment drug test (we also randomly drug test throughout your employment with us)
Feel free to call our office and speak with any office personnel about a career opportunity to join our growing business @ 541-617-3868.
Please go to the online link below to fill out our application. All of your information will be fully protected and confidential.
We look forward to meeting you!