In Home Care in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
How Visiting Angels' In Home Care Makes a Difference for Seniors in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Mar Vista, and Nearby Cities
Many families are struggling to help loved ones who choose to age in place. Aging at home is more popular because seniors can maintain their personal space and lifestyles and enjoy independence throughout their golden years. However, as many families know, sometimes extra help is needed to keep your loved one healthy and comfortable if they live alone. In home care can help you make sure your loved one has everything they need, including personal assistance.
Our Care Services
In home care means inviting a caregiver into your loved one’s home so that they can provide assistance with day-to-day tasks, check in on your loved one’s health, and provide physical, mental, and emotional support.
Caregivers can help with:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized memory care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - assistance with daily routines and more to keep seniors with cognitive decline independent at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers will help seniors avoid costly falls
- End of Life Care - essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we can keep seniors connected to friends, family, and community members through technology
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to keep seniors from being readmitted into the hospital
- Certified Palliative Care - care for a senior's emotional, social, physical, and spiritual well-being
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
- Respite Care - care for family members who need to take a step back and focus on their personal lives
Visiting Angels West Hollywood can assist with all these tasks, and we make sure that the in home care provider your family works with will be a right fit in both caregiving expertise and personality. We know it is important to make sure that our senior care clients and our caregivers can build trusted relationships, so we look for matches based on values, personality traits, habits, and experience.
Assistance with Daily Needs
We offer a wide variety of in home care services that can assist families in many ways. Whether your loved one needs assistance for a few hours a day or round-the-clock monitoring and care, we will work with your schedule to design the care plan that is right for your loved one and your family. We can also help with transitional care, if your loved one is recovering from a surgery or an extended hospital stay, or with respite care, if family caregivers need time outside of the home.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If you are ready to get assistance in meeting the needs of your aging loved one in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, or the surrounding area, contact Visiting Angels. Get started by scheduling your at home visit, and then collaborate with us to create the kind of personalized elder care plan that will work for your aging loved one. Once we identify the traits and characteristics your caregiver will need, you will interview a candidate we recommend. To learn more about our in home care services or get started with senior care, contact our agency and talk with one of our friendly coordinators today.
Serving West Hollywood, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Mar Vista, Culver Garden, Rancho Park, Cheviot Hills, Beverlywood, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA8265 W Sunset Blvd #101
West Hollywood, CA 90046