Types of Senior Care in Billings
Everyone needs a little help navigating the ups-and-downs of life sometimes, especially seniors. That's why Visiting Angels® in Billings offers Life Care Navigation™, our extensive suite of senior care services designed to help elders overcome all their daily obstacles.
We send exceptional caregivers into homes across Billings, Laurel, Park City, Columbus, Red Lodge, Lockwood, Shepherd, Warden, Huntley, Yellowstone County, and the surrounding areas to shine a light into the lives of seniors there and help them continue living independently at home.
Senior Care Available in Billings
- ALZHEIMER’S CARE
Memory loss becomes more manageable when your loved one has skilled senior care from Visiting Angels in Billings to help them keep track of things like medications and appointments.
- COMPANION CARE
Our companion caregivers keep loneliness at bay by spending quality time with seniors chatting, playing cards, taking walks, and sharing moments.
- DEMENTIA CARE*
Providing dignified senior care is at the core of our dementia care program from Visiting Angels in Billings which makes sure that elders with dementia have what they need with meal preparation, hygiene assistance, and more.
- END OF LIFE CARE Give you family additional support during this difficult time by having a companion caregiver on hand to provide compassionate senior care in Billings for your loved one and a shoulder to lean on.
- PALLIATIVE CARE*
Keeping your loved one comfortable, safe, and calm at home is the goal of the palliative care program which makes sure that comfort and assistance are always close at hand for your loved one.
- PERSONAL CARE
Compassion is key when it comes to providing personal senior care in Billings, particularly when assisting with delicate personal tasks like bathing, grooming, and mobility, as this program does.
- READY-SET-GO-HOME — AVOIDING HOSPITAL READMISSIONS
If you have a loved one on their way home from the hospital in Billings, READY-SET-GO-HOME senior care can help to sooth the transition and make sure that they enjoy a successful recovery.
- SAFE & STEADY FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM
- There are few greater risks to seniors within their home than the threat of slips and falls, which is why having a steady hand to provide support can be so essential to their safety.
- SOCIAL CARE PROGRAM
As part of our social care program, our companion caregivers can walk them through email, video chat, and more to help them stay in touch with their loved ones.
Book your free consultation on senior care by calling Visiting Angels in Billings today.
* Certified Palliative Care and/or Dementia Care not available at all locations.
Serving Yellowstone County and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels BILLINGS, MT1211 Grand Ave #5
Billings, MT 59102