Home Care in Boston
Home care looks different for everyone. At Visiting Angels® Boston, we are committed to meeting the needs of our clients. Our team can help you assess the type of support you are looking for, the specific needs of your loved one, and how our care can best support their desire to age in place. We can help you find exceptional care on your terms.
The need for senior care can come out of nowhere, or you may have been anticipating it already. Whatever the case is for your family, our agency offers an adaptive approach that takes your situation into consideration:
- You are serving as the primary caregiver for a family member, but more support is required.
- A family member needs transitional care after leaving the hospital.
- Your parent or grandparent is living at home alone, but it is becoming more difficult every day.
- You need to set up long-distance care for a family member living in the Boston area.
- A relative has chosen to go to a retirement facility, but they need more one-on-one attention.
Our Customized Home Care Plans
With Visiting Angels Boston, you can weigh in on crucial care decisions even before we get started. We collaborate closely with each of our clients to ensure we are providing the level of support required. Our team will undertake a consultation with your family to discuss your options and to offer recommendations.
You will have the opportunity to customize every aspect of your care plan including:
- Short-term or long-term support
- Visits during weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Respite care
- Part-time or full-time caregiver services
- Dementia care
- Alzheimer's care
- And more
Even once a care plan has been created, it can always be changed. We understand better than most that clients' needs can change with very little notice. We offer enormous flexibility with care plans, so we can quickly re-calibrate our services if your loved one's condition ever changes.
Our Commitment To Compassionate Home Care in Boston
Your loved one deserves to have respectful, dignified and compassionate home care. At Visiting Angels Boston, this is the type of care we are committed to providing every day.
Each of our caregivers is chosen for their caring, friendly nature. We insist on a comprehensive vetting process that includes interviews, reference and background checks. If we would not welcome a caregiver into our home, we would not ask you to welcome them into yours. The safety and well-being of your loved one is our primary concern.
Our caregivers visit seniors in:
- And the surrounding areas
Get in touch with Visiting Angels Boston to learn more about our options for home care. You can give us a call today to schedule a free consultation with our team.