Professional In-Home Care is Available in Parrish, FL
Visiting Angels refers compassionate home care professionals to help seniors in Parrish, FL safely and comfortably age in place
As an industry-leading caregiver referral agency, Visiting Angels has been supporting seniors in Parrish, FL as a locally owned and operated business. What has helped us gain such a positive rapport in the local community have been our customized care plans designed to meet the needs of individual seniors, helping them live more comfortably and on their own terms for longer without safety ever being compromised.
Home Care Solutions for Parrish Seniors
We understand that no two seniors are alike, which is why we create personalized care plans for every client. We can then provide referrals to a caregiver in our independent network who will be the perfect fit for your loved one. Our referred caregivers are experienced in providing a variety of non-medical services to help seniors remain safe and comfortable in their own homes.
If your loved one in Parrish is in need of non-medical care at home, we can refer a caregiver who can provide:
- Certified Palliative Care: Palliative care is provided to all seniors who need specialized non-medical care. This line of care goes above and beyond to ensure that all seniors, regardless of their medical condition, are living independently.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: Many older adults who have spent some time in the hospital or rehabilitation facility end up going right back as they are not strong enough to take care of themselves and make sure they are recovering properly. With professional transitional care, your loved one will be in good hands and on their way to a sure and speedy recovery.
- Social Care: Making sure an older adult is able to stay in touch with loved ones is incredibly important. As the ways we stay in touch with our friends and family has changed drastically in recent years, many older adults have fallen behind. Our social care program helps older adults utilize technology to stay in touch, not giving up on their social life.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: Thousands of older adults across the country suffer from some type of dementia. Often, unable to keep up with the demands of their care, their loved ones end up moving them to a nursing home or assisted living facility. There is no longer a need to do that in Parrish, FL with professional in-home care from Visiting Angels.
- End of Life Care: Our referred caregivers are here to help older adults in the final stages of their lives, keeping them comfortable and making sure they are able to do everything they need and wish to in their final days. Our referred caregivers can help out family members as well, helping make arrangements and take care of everything.
- Fall Prevention Program: Making sure older adults have fall-proofed homes contributes greatly to their well-being. Help your loved one avoid unnecessary hospitalization with Visiting Angels.
To learn more about our home care referrals, please call our Bradenton, FL office today.
Serving Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bayshore Gardens, Ellenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, Parrish and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels BRADENTON, FL5110 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34207