In-Home Elder Companion Care in Princeton, NJ
Senior loved ones are precious members of our families, neighborhoods, and communities. When they need additional assistance in the home, it’s important to find a senior care company that emphasizes companionship, dignity, and safety. If you’re searching for a reliable home care provider for an aging loved one in Princeton, New Jersey, Visiting Angels can help.
Experienced In-Home Caregivers in Princeton, NJ
Visiting Angels in Princeton, NJ is dedicated to hiring experienced, compassionate, and carefully vetted caregivers.
Each member of our care team is experienced in maintaining each client’s unique care needs. We hire Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) with prior caregiving experience and professional references. All caregiver applicants must undergo a background check and interview with both our Recruiter and Director of Nursing to gauge their personal skills and commitment levels before being hired.
Additionally, Visiting Angels serving Princeton, NJ is fully licensed, accredited, and bonded, so you and your family can be confident in choosing us to provide care to your senior loved one.
Our Home Care Services
Visiting Angels understands that every senior and family is different. That’s why we offer a wide range of care options.
Visiting Angels in Princeton, New Jersey offers:
Elderly Companion Care
- Companionable conversation
- Comfortable companionship
- Shared activities
- Exercise and physical activity
- Preparation of nutrition-conscious meals
- Light housekeeping
Personalized, In-Home Care
- Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living, including hygiene care, personal grooming, and dressing
- Assistance with dietary monitoring and meal preparation
- Medication reminders and monitoring of nutrition and fluid intake
- Assistance with household chores, including laundry, vacuuming, and light housekeeping
- Transportation to errands, doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, etc
Private Duty Care
- Transferring assistance
- Fall prevention services
- Assistance with walking
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Grooming and dressing assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Short-term care to provide relief for caregivers
- Provides relief from emotional or physical exhaustion
- Provides time for family caregivers to take a vacation, focus on their health or simply relax
- Visiting Angels’ respite care home health aides provide a full range of caregiving services, so family members can have peace of mind
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- We work with medical directives to provide effective care for seniors with memory issues
- Around-the-clock caregiving for seniors with advanced dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Trained caregivers who understand the common symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Assistance with meal preparation based on a doctor’s dietary recommendations for your loved one
Visiting Angels in Princeton, NJ: Award-Winning Home Care
Visiting Angels of Burlington and Mercer Counties in New Jersey has gained a reputation as a leader in compassionate senior care in Princeton, NJ. Our home care agency has been designated a Caring Star Agency multiple years. This award signifies a high satisfaction rate among our clients and their families, as well as a dedication to excellence in a number of other categories. The Caring Star Agency Award is presented by Caring.com, a nationally recognized resource for seniors and their families. Read our Mercer County reviews on Caring.com.
If you or an older loved one needs in-home care services in Princeton, NJ, Visiting Angels is here to help. Contact us today!