In-Home Senior Companion and Personal Care in Medford, New Jersey
If you're seeking reliable, compassionate, in-home senior care services for an aging loved one. Visiting Angels serving Medford, NJ can help. Our in-home care team is dedicated to providing each client with the very best in a range of elder care services. We are proud to provide companion care, personal care, dementia and Alzheimer’s care, respite care, assisted living care at home, and more.
In-Home care to meet a variety of needs in Medford, NJ
Visiting Angels understands that care requirements will differ from client to client. We offer a wide range of services and offer personalized care plans.
Our in-home care services include:
- Assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation (transporting) and more
- Help with meal planning, dietary monitoring and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Monitoring of food intake and nutrition plans
- Help with household chores, including laundry and light housekeeping
- Transportation to errands, doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, etc
- Companionship, including meaningful conversation and company
- Shared activities
- Help maintaining an exercise routine
- Help preparing nutritious meals
- Assistance with household chores and light housekeeping
- Transportation for doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping and errands
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene, as needed
- Assistance with transferring (ambulation)
- Fall prevention services
- Assistance walking
- Assistance with toileting and bathing
- Assistance with grooming and dressing
- Transportation to appointments, errands, grocery shopping and more
- Compassionate short-term home care
- Relief for family caregivers who are tired or burnt out
- Care for your aging loved one if you have personal issues or health issues that you need to focus on
- Respite care offers a full range of care services, including personal care, assistance with ADLs, nutrition and medication assistance, transportation services, and more
- Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care works alongside your loved one’s medical plan to provide care that meets his or her unique needs
- These services can provide round-the-clock caregiving for seniors with advanced dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Our dementia and Alzheimer’s caregivers have specialized training and understand the unique aspects of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s caregivers follow specific instructions from your loved one’s doctor on nutrition and meal planning
Experienced, Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) in Medford, NJ
We only hire caregivers who have completed Certified Home Health Aide training. Our employee screening process is rigorous, with comprehensive background checks, face-to-face interviews, and meet our high standards. Visiting Angels’ standards for our caregivers allow us to provide exceptional care to each of our clients in Medford, NJ.
Award-Winning, Accredited Senior Care in Medford, New Jersey
Visiting Angels serving Medford, New Jersey is an award-winning home care agency that is known for its commitment to excellence in all our services. Our continued dedication to excellence in caregiving, we have been designated a Caring Star Agency. A Caring Star award is presented to organizations that have a large number of five-star reviews from clients and their families. It also denotes a commitment to excellence in a variety of other important categories.
If you or a loved one needs senior care services in Medford, New Jersey, Visiting Angels is here to help. Contact us today to learn more.
Places of interest in Medford, New Jersey
- Kirby's Mill: a historic grist mill placed on the National Register of Historic Places, built in 1778. Visit www.medfordhistory.org/kirbysmillhistory for more information.
- The Medford Canoe Trail: a scenic waterway along the Rancocas Creek. Search the web or visit www.rcnwt.com/medford to see photos.
- Historic Medford Village: shopping, historic homes, quaint historic atmosphere, and home of the annual Dickens Festival. Visit www.medfordbusiness.org to learn more.