Long Distance Elder Care Giving in Burlington
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Burlington VT, we understand that arranging elder care for an aging loved one can be a challenging and emotional experience. Oftentimes, these stresses and worries only increase when you don’t live in the same city or state as your loved one. With our team of dedicated caregivers and our personalized approach to care, though, we make it easy for families separated by distance to coordinate care for their loved ones. We ensure our clients have the services they need to thrive while our clients’ families stay in the know regarding their loved one’s care.
Supportive Elder Care in Burlington
When families are separated by great distances, they know they can rely on our team of dedicated caregivers to ensure their loved ones get the care they need. We understand that it’s not always possible for family members to live close by, and we believe that seniors shouldn’t sacrifice their quality of care because they do not live in the same city or state as their family members.
With our long distance elder care services from Visiting Angels Burlington VT, we’ll help you and your loved one by:
- Speaking with you over the phone and through e-mail to learn more about your loved one’s care needs, and to explain how our services can help.
- Helping you arrange a no-cost care consultation in your loved one’s home. With our long-distance services, we can arrange a one-on-one meeting with your loved one as well as a detailed phone consultation to discuss your loved one further.
- Finding a caregiver who will meet your loved one’s needs, and who your loved one will enjoy spending time with.
- Arranging and helping with things like doctor's visits, medication refills (we know pharmacies who will "pre-pour" the prescriptions into dated individual packages) and even preparing for guests and visitors
- Regularly updating you over the phone or through e-mail to keep you in the loop regarding your loved one’s emotional, cognitive, and physical well-being. We’ll also notify you immediately if we notice any changes to your loved one’s health.
- Providing an after-hours line for you to call in the event of an emergency or urgent situation.
- Performing phone check-ins and regular drop-in visits to ensure your loved one in the Burlington area is always receiving high-quality elder care that meets their needs.
Call Visiting Angels Burlington VT today to get started with supportive elder care services for your loved one in Burlington, Montpelier, Shelburne, St. Albans, Stowe, or the surrounding communities.
Serving Burlington, Colchester, Montpelier, St Albans, and nearby areas
Visiting Angels VERMONT78 Severance Green #106
Colchester, VT 05446