Home Care in Uniontown
When you're considering whether you should help a loved one get started with home care in Uniontown, you may have a lot of questions on your mind. For one, you may wonder what factors you should take into account when choosing a care provider. You may also question what type of care your parent or grandparent needs. Above all, you may worry whether your loved one can continue to age in place when their age-related needs are especially challenging.
Visiting Angels® Canton is here to give you a sense of peace as you make important decisions for your loved one by answering your questions and guiding you to an optimal care situation. With many forms of home care available in the Uniontown area and a personalized approach to delivering these services, we're sure to be able to accommodate your loved one's care requirements and make it possible for them to stay at home.
More About Our Home Care Services
Whether your elderly parent is feeling socially isolated at home, your grandfather is dealing with cognitive decline, or you have a relative who can no longer get dressed without assistance, we have a caregiver who can help your loved one.
Examples of the types of services and forms of at-home support we can include on their one-of-a-kind care plan are as follows:
- Dementia care or Alzheimer's care is a specialized care type that focuses on accommodating the difficult diagnoses of seniors struggling with the effects of a memory disorder.
- Personal care includes advanced assistance with activities of daily living that are challenging for seniors with physical limitations.
- Companion care comprises compassionate support at home and social interaction that brings a smile to the faces of our care recipients.
- Respite care is a form of temporary care that has the benefit of allowing family caregivers to schedule a vacation or take a short break from their duties.
Get Started With Home Care in Uniontown
In addition to the above, our care agency also offers palliative care, end of life care, transitional care, and fall prevention services. Identifying the right combination of services for your loved one is simple when you meet with a care coordinator from our office for an initial consultation.
Our care consultations are offered free of charge and can be provided in:
- North Canton
- Jackson Belden
- And throughout the surrounding areas
Reserve a no-cost consultation in the Uniontown area by giving our home care agency a call today.
Serving Canton, Massillon and other Areas in Stark County, Ohio
Visiting Angels CANTON, OHIO4905 Hills & Dales Rd NW
Canton, OH 44708