Companion Care Services in Falmouth
Can This Help With Anxiety?
When an older family member is feeling anxious, it's hard to know what to do. At Visiting Angels® Cape Cod, we can help. We know that many seniors grapple with feelings of anxiety—which emerge from loneliness, uncertainty, aging, and other concerns. Through companion care services in Falmouth, we can help to ease some of those challenges.
Let's take a closer look.
3 Ways To Support Your Loved One With Companion Care Services
If you're concerned about an older family member, setting up home care can have an impact right away:
- Making sure they're looked after. When seniors struggle with strength or mobility, every day can suddenly become a challenge. Maybe they're no longer comfortable driving to the grocery store, making a meal, or doing laundry. With companion care services in the Falmouth area, all of those tasks and more can be dealt with. It means less worry for your loved one.
- Offering crucial social support. For seniors, it's not uncommon for several days to go by without seeing another person. This kind of isolation can have devastating consequences, and anxiety is just one of them. When you set up regular caregiver visits for your family member, you're ensuring they have essential social contact. Our caregivers can also help seniors connect with friends and family, too.
- Bringing meaning to their days. When loved ones mention that they're bored or uninterested in activities, that can be a concern. Having aimless days can be difficult for anyone—and for seniors, it can signal the presence of anxiety or depression. For clients in Falmouth, we make it easier to stay occupied and engaged. We can set up activities for them and encourage them to participate in favorite pursuits like gardening or reading.
About Our Compassionate Care in Falmouth
With companion care services in Falmouth, here's what you can rely on:
- Care priorities are defined by your family. We make it easy to get your family member the care and support they need.
- We match your loved one to a dedicated caregiver. You can always count on the same, trusted care professional to visit.
- We update care whenever needed. If your loved one's needs ever change, we can always adapt care accordingly.
Find The Right Care For Your Family Member
With companion care services, we're proud to assist seniors throughout Cape Cod, including in:
- And throughout the surrounding area
Find the right companion care services for your loved one. To set up care in Falmouth, just contact Visiting Angels Cape Cod.
Serving Cape Cod, the Islands and the Towns of Wareham & Marion
Visiting Angels CAPE COD, MASSACHUSETTS915 Route 28
Harwich, MA 02645