Long Distance Elder Care in Casper
How Elder Care in Casper Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you live far from your loved one in Casper, you may worry that it will be difficult to set up at-home elder care that you can count on. With Visiting Angels® Casper as your loved one’s care provider, you can maintain full peace of mind no matter where you currently live. Our services assist seniors in Casper, Natrona, Converse, Platte, Albany, and Laramie Counties, and nearby communities with their age-related challenges and are easy for family members to coordinate from afar.
It’s not only important to us that seniors have access to personalized, high-quality senior care services. It’s also crucial that their family members can rest easy about the care decisions they’ve made. We provide regular updates and are always easy to reach, making our services an excellent choice for long distance families.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Casper
Many seniors live hours away from their immediate family members. As they age, it may become necessary for them to rely on other individuals for care needs such as mobility support, walking assistance, and emotional support. At Visiting Angels Casper, we match elderly adults with professional care providers who suit their care requirements as well as their unique personalities and lifestyles.
Here are just a few of the steps that we’ll take to help you arrange care for a loved one living in the Casper area:
- Discussing our services with you and other involved family members over the phone or through email
- Answering your questions and making recommendations about next steps that you can take
- Coordinating an in-person, in-home care consultation for your loved one
- Creating a customized care plan tailored to your loved one’s specific care needs and preferences
- Selecting a compassionate caregiver to support your loved one with day-to-day tasks
- Providing your family with regular updates regarding your loved one’s care
- Notifying you immediately of any significant changes that we observe in your loved one’s well-being
- Conducting drop-in visits and check-in calls on a regular basis to ensure high standards of care and safety
- Being available on our after-hours phone line so you can always reach us in the case of an emergency
Don’t hesitate to learn more about what we offer for long distance families. Call Visiting Angels Casper today to get started with a free elder care consultation.
Serving Natrona, Converse, Platte, Albany and Laramie Counties
Visiting Angels Casper, WY340 W 1st St
Casper, WY 82601
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.