Visiting Angels Home Care for Veterans
Do you know about the Veteran's Administration Aide and Attendance Benefits?
At Visiting Angels of Central Georgia, we proudly care for our Veterans, their spouses and surviving spouses every day. Our commitment to their care is just one of the ways we demonstrate appreciation for their service to our country.
These heroes – our fathers, mothers, spouses, and friends – may be eligible for a unique benefit through the VA called “Pension with Aid and Attendance.” This benefit may provide reimbursement funding of up to $26,028 a year to help cover medical expenses, including homecare services.
Homecare helps keep loved ones safe and comfortable at home. Millions of qualifying veterans and families go without Aid and Attendance simply because of not knowing about the benefit and inability to pay for homecare. Through our partnership with Veterans Care Coordination, we are able to assist qualifying veterans and their spouses to apply for and obtain the Aid and Attendance Benefit through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
What makes this partnership unique is the fact that Veterans Care Coordination can offer financial assistance to clients that cannot afford to pay for the up-front, out of pocket expense of homecare through their Veterans Appreciation Program.
Who is eligible?
• Veteran, or surviving spouse of a veteran, who served 90 consecutive days of active duty with at least 1 day during a wartime period …(other war eligibility may be required depending on when you served)
• Veteran/surviving spouse must have non-service connected medical condition which is not related to military service
• Veteran/surviving spouse must require assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating, medication management and personal care
• Veteran/surviving spouse must meet asset requirements based on age and marital (excludes home and car)
• Veteran/surviving spouse must meet the Medical Expense-to-Income Ratio
If you think you or your loved one may be an eligible candidate for this benefit please visit our website or contact our office at 855-380-4400.
Possible Monthly Benefits are:
Couple: Monthly $2,169.00
Veteran: Monthly $1,830.00
Surviving Spouse: Monthly $1,176.00 Monthly
"We look forward to serving those who have served this Great Nation. God Bless."
Visiting Angels of Central GA.
Serving Central GA, Greater Macon, Warner Robins, Perry, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels in Warner Robins, GA335 Margie Dr
Warner Robins, GA 31088
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.