A Visiting Angel is compassionate, patient, reliable, upbeat with a desire to make a meaningful difference in the life of a senior and others in need of assistance.
- Create a joyful and safe environment.
- Understand and adhere to information in individual client’s Home Plan of Care.
- Assist with bathing, dressing, feeding, hygiene, shaving, grooming, bedtime care, medication reminders.
- Assist with exercise, ambulation and transfer activities.
- Light Housekeeping and Laundry.
- Assist with errands, shopping and transportation.
- Exhibit positive attitude and behavior and demonstrate respect for employees and clients.
- Respond and attend to client’s requests promptly.
- Participate in required in-service training programs and adhere to Visiting Angels policies.
Why Caregivers like working with us:
- Competitive pay plus overtime
- Paid time & mileage between clients
- Flexible hours & scheduling
- Bonus program for excellent service
- $150 Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Pinnacle Bank: free checking plus $100 with direct deposit
- Supportive Management & Staff
- Proper matching to clients
- Weekly pay - direct deposit available!
- Cases near your home - All of Charlotte, Harrisburg, Concord
- Paperless aide sheet documentation, on-line schedules
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 1 year of Personal Caregiver or Companion care experience, CNA is a plus but not required.
- Proof of current TB, valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Three professional references, names and phone numbers.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally and in writing.
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and present a well-groomed professional image.