Home Care in Naperville: What is it?
At Visiting Angels® Naperville, we know what a difference it can make for seniors to have assistance with day-to-day activities as they continue to live at home. Our home care services enable elderly adults to go about their normal routines with confidence. We offer support with a wide range of tasks and age-related issues. Whether your loved one resides in Naperville or a nearby town such as Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Wheaton, Carol Stream, Winfield, Downers Grove, or Oak Brook, one of our professional care providers can help make their life more livable.
How Our Home Care in Naperville Works
We take pride in providing seniors with the care they need to enjoy an independent lifestyle. In order to offer the specific level of support each of our care recipients requires, we design customized care plans to suit their needs and preferences. Based on your loved one’s unique struggles and daily routines, we’ll build a care plan that could include services such as:
- Reminders concerning medications and fluid intake
- Help with basic household chores, from laundry to bed making
- Running errands, going grocery shopping, and attending appointments
- Social interaction and compassionate companionship
- Dignified support with bathing, grooming, and personal care
- Meal planning and preparation according to the senior’s preferences and dietary needs
Who Can Home Care from Visiting Angels Naperville Help?
Our services are flexible enough to support seniors in diverse living situations. For example, we can be a form of emotional, social, and physical support for elderly adults who reside far away from friends and family. We’re also able to provide care for individuals who have already moved from their own homes into a senior care facility or assisted living center.
We don’t only strive to make life more livable for seniors. Our care providers can also ease the burden that family caregivers feel. If you are overwhelmed by your busy schedule and are at risk of feeling burned out from your responsibilities, we can help. Our services enable family caregivers to have respite and relief from their duties, as well as much-needed time for self-care.
Simply reach out to Visiting Angels Naperville today and we’ll assist you by:
- Answering your questions about our services
- Arranging an in-person meeting with your loved one
- Building their customized care plan
- Selecting a compatible care provider
- Adjusting the care plan as circumstances change
- Consistently monitoring your loved one’s care
Get in touch with Visiting Angels Naperville to request a free home care consultation for a loved one in Naperville or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Wheaton, Carol Stream, Winfield, Downers Grove, Oak Brook and Naperville, Illinois
Visiting Angels NAPERVILLE, IL1415 Bond St #123
Naperville, IL 60563
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.