Home Care in Hendersonville
Do you know that for your aging grandparent or elderly parent, the old adage "home is where the heart is" really rings true? If you understand their desire to stay at home but are constantly worried about their safety, home care may be the best choice for your family. At Visiting Angels® Cookeville, we have a team of caregivers offering professional home care services across the Hendersonville area. These services provide elderly adults with high-quality support that helps them live their lives as they prefer. Moreover, our services can prevent a premature move to an unfamiliar senior care facility.
More About Our Home Care Services
Because every senior we care for is a unique individual with specific lifestyle preferences and personal characteristics, we believe care must always take a personalized approach. You can rely on the care coordinators at our local agency to take the time to learn about your loved one's daily life and your family's concerns in depth. Based on the information we gather, we'll design a plan of care built with the intention of helping your loved one stay safe at home while living as fully and independently as possible.
For example, their caregiver could assist them with tasks such as those listed below:
- Physical support with getting in and out of the shower
- Respectful help with grooming and dressing routines
- Basic homemaking tasks, minor chores, and meal preparation
- Going on errands and doing the grocery shopping as needed
- Coordinating the logistics of transportation and promoting mobility
- Providing reminders at specific times for adherence to medication schedules
- Acting as a patient conversation partner and joyful companion
- Covering for family caregivers who would like to go on vacation
Get Started With Home Care in Hendersonville
The professionals on our local caregiving team are eager to make life easier and more comfortable for both elderly adults and their families. Additionally, they offer support that meets the needs of family caregivers and helps them avoid suffering from burnout.
If your family is interested in the possibility of getting started with home care, we're here to give you all the information you need. You can request to meet with one of our care coordinators for a free consultation offered at your loved one's home in:
- Fairfield Glade
- Mount Juliet
- Or a town in the surrounding areas
Just call Visiting Angels Cookeville to reserve your home care consultation in the Hendersonville area.
Serving Cookeville, Crossville, Lebanon, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, TN and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels COOKEVILLE, TN1151 S Willow Ave #B
Cookeville, TN 38506