Affordable Home Care in Covington
Are you worried about finding a senior care provider you can trust to deliver high-quality care services you can actually afford? At Visiting Angels® Covington, we realize how stressful it can be for families with limited resources to identify care providers who offer flexible and affordable home care services. You can rely on our care coordinators to help your family determine the best solution for your loved one’s needs and your budget.
Keeping Home Care Affordable in Covington
As experts in the senior care industry, we understand how to provide affordable home care services without sacrificing quality or reliability. We take a personalized approach to care that ensures every recipient’s needs are met within the scope of their financial means. We’ll build a plan of care including all the specific services your loved one requires to comfortably and confidently age in place.
In addition to customizable services, we also offer plenty of flexibility when it comes to scheduling care. Families maintain complete control over their loved ones’ schedule of care, giving them the opportunity to book care visits when they know they’ll be needed most.
Plus, we maintain affordable hourly rates for care visits. This allows family caregivers to pencil in time for themselves and avoid burnout. It also makes it possible for seniors to benefit from the specific level of care they require, whether that’s simply a helping hand around the house or dignified support with bathing and grooming.
Some of our many affordable options include:
- Support with basic activities of daily living, from personal care routines and mobility assistance to help with housekeeping and homemaking
- Ongoing respite care services for family caregivers who feel exhausted or overwhelmed by their responsibilities
- Temporary care for short-term needs such as transitional care following a hospital visit or assistance while a family caregiver goes on vacation
- Care visits as needed on weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Overnight, live-in, or 24/7 care for seniors who require around-the-clock supervision
- Specialized memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Care during the daytime or evening hours
Learn more about the full range of affordable home care services available through Visiting Angels Covington! Contact our care agency today to request a free, no-obligation care consultation for your loved one in Covington, Conyers, Crawford, Eatonton, Loganville, Madison, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Rockdale, Newton, Morgan, Greene, Putnam, Jasper & Oglethorpe Counties.
Visiting Angels COVINGTON, GA1119 Church St SE #B
Covington, GA 30014