Long Distance Elder Care in Covington
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Are you concerned about the well-being of a loved one, but live too far away to provide the assistance they need? At Visiting Angels® Covington, we’re committed to meeting the needs of long distance families. Our customized at-home elder care services can be arranged for seniors in the local area by family members who live in distant communities. With the support of our team, you can coordinate care that has a positive impact on your loved one’s overall well-being and quality of life.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care Services in Covington
These days, it’s quite common for seniors to live in different cities or states than their immediate and extended family members. Many of these older individuals have no problem maintaining their own well-being for quite some time and enjoy living at home throughout their golden years. However, as elderly adults encounter age-related difficulties such as memory disorders and mobility limitations, it can be challenging for them to complete even the most basic tasks safely and comfortably.
That’s where our long distance elder care program at Visiting Angels Covington comes in. We’ll match your loved one with a professional caregiver who can assist with a wide range of daily activities. In addition to providing physical support and mobility assistance, your loved one’s caregiver can offer social and emotional support that prevents the negative effects of senior isolation.
All you have to do to get started is reach out to our office. Our team will take the following steps to help your loved one access the professional support they need:
- Consulting with you about our services over the phone or through email
- Meeting with your loved one for a one-on-one initial consultation
- Developing a tailor-made plan of care for your loved one
- Choosing a compassionate care provider to deliver the services on this plan
- Updating you on a regular basis about the care process
- Providing you with immediate notifications if we observe sudden changes or concerning issues
- Ensuring high-quality care through frequent check-in phone calls and in-person visits
- Maintaining an after-hours phone line so you can always reach us in an emergency
Are you interested in setting up long distance elder care for a loved one in Covington, Conyers, Crawford, Eatonton, Loganville, Madison, or a neighboring community? Get in touch with Visiting Angels Covington today to learn more about getting started with our services.
Serving Rockdale, Newton, Morgan, Greene, Putnam, Jasper & Oglethorpe Counties.
Visiting Angels COVINGTON, GA1119 Church St SE #B
Covington, GA 30014