Learn More About Private Pay Options for Senior Care in Cullman, AL
As a private pay agency, Visiting Angels accepts many private payment options so families in Cullman, Warrior, Jasper and Arab, AL can afford senior care for their loved ones
Across the nation, many caregiving agencies provide in-home senior care services – an alternative to nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Frankly, it is no surprise that more and more aging adults choose care at home over facilitated care – who wouldn’t like to remain living independently in their own home as they age?
When you realize that finding a reliable professional caregiver is the best option for your family, it’s important to choose the right provider, the one you can trust. However, first you need to figure out how to finance this type of care and check if your loved one eligible for any benefits to help cover the costs of care.
Visiting Angels is a non-medical, private pay home care provider, meaning families pay for services privately with their own money. Nonetheless, our clients are eligible for certain benefits, such as long-term care insurance, and can partially cover their costs this way.
Why Choose Professional Senior Care from Visiting Angels
Here are some reasons why choosing professional at home care for seniors from Visiting Angels is the best option for your family:
- You’re the one in control – With Visiting Angels, you’re completely in control – we work under your instructions and make adjustments to your schedule and your care plan whenever you need it. For us, consistency is key to the quality of our senior care services, so we make every effort to match clients with compatible, skilled caregivers and build a long-lasting relationship.
- We handle all the details – Visiting Angels has a large roster of qualified caregivers who were carefully screened, referenced, and background checked before they started working for us. Moreover, our caregivers are fully employed, extensively trained, and many of them possess specialized certifications. Finally, we cover all fringe costs of care.
Private Pay Options
As an affordable home care provider, Visiting Angels Cullman accepts many private pay options to make it easier for families to afford care for their loved ones. Your loved one's care can be financed through:
- Long-term care insurance – Most medical and health insurance policies do not cover the costs of home care, but there is a special type of insurance called long term care insurance that can cover the costs of future care needs if you obtain the policy before care is required.
- Veterans’ benefits – Elderly veterans and surviving spouses can apply for Aid & Attendance pensions if they need assistance with everyday tasks at home. This program can make it easier for seniors to pay for caregiving services. We can help you and your loved one go through the necessary steps to apply for Aid & Attendance benefits to give you peace of mind about using our services.
- Paying out-of-pocket – Aging adults and their families can either pay with their income and savings or opt to share the expenses. As the costs of care are determined by the level of assistance and the number of hours we put in, we urge you to schedule a free in-home consultation so we can develop a personalized care plan and figure out the exact costs of your particular plan together.
Call our Cullman, AL office today for any additional information on our senior care services. Visiting Angels is here to help!
Serving Cullman, Etowah, Walker, Marshall & Blount Counties
Visiting Angels CULLMAN, AL207 4th St SE #A
Cullman, AL 35055