Dementia Care in Deerfield Beach
Has your mother or father been diagnosed with dementia? Have you been trying to care for your loved one on your own? If so, you may begin to find yourself stressed out or overwhelmed. Caregiver burnout is common for family caregivers, particularly when dealing with memory related illness. Your loved one may be prone to mood swings and changes in behavior that can make it challenging to remain calm. Visiting Angels® Deerfield Beach FL can provide you with a referral for dementia care services, so you can have a respite from being the caregiver and focus on quality time with your loved one.
Visiting Angels Deerfield Beach is a respected dementia care referral agency. The referred caregivers from our network assist seniors throughout Pompano Beach, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Palm Beach County, Broward County, and the surrounding communities. Our nurse registry agency offers referrals for specialized non-medical memory care from knowledgeable professionals. When it comes to providing quality memory care for a loved one, you can count on Visiting Angels Deerfield Beach to refer you to a trusted dementia care provider.
Dementia Care in the Comfort of Home
There are many benefits to your loved one receiving dementia care from one of the caregivers in our referral network. Some of those benefits include:
- The ability to remain in the comfort of their own home. When your loved one is among their own surroundings they feel safer and more confident.
- The ability to keep regular routines for familiarity. When your loved one has dementia or Alzheimer's, routines become even more important. With one-on-one care at home your family member is able to keep their current routines.
- Our dementia care referrals enable your loved one to enjoy customize care that fits their needs. Because dementia is a progressive illness it is important for your loved one's care to grow and change with them over time.
There are many ways dementia care can help seniors have a better quality of life. At Visiting Angels Deerfield Beach, we can refer a caregiver who can assist with:
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Personal hygiene and grooming needs
- Walking assistance and fall prevention
- Wandering prevention
- Medication monitoring and reminders
- Help planning and preparing meals
- Transportation to appointments
- Help running errands
- Meaningful companionship
To learn more about the many ways that dementia care referrals from Visiting Angels Deerfield Beach can help your loved one, call our agency today. We can schedule a free consultation in your loved one's home to help them get started.
Serving Broward County
Visiting Angels DEERFIELD BEACH, FL1761 W Hillsboro Blvd #401
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442