Home Care in Woodinville
There is no greater honor than helping an aging loved one retain their sense of independence and dignity by continuing to live in familiar surroundings as they age. But this honor also comes with an ever-increasing amount of responsibility and an even greater demand on your time. Many families in Woodinville turn to Visiting Angels® Eastside for home care services to help them keep their loved ones safe, cared for, and their own lives in balance.
How Our Home Care Program Works
We always begin with a free, at-home consultation. During this visit, one of our care coordinators will come to your loved one’s home in the Woodinville area to fully assess the circumstances and factors that play into creating a customized plan for home care.
We consider a variety of factors including:
- The physical care needs of your loved one. This includes items like bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, eating, incontinence, and more.
- The emotional care needs of your loved one. Is your loved one in need of companionship, conversation, someone to accompany them to appointments or activities?
- Your scheduling needs. We work on your time and according to your schedule, always. We can accommodate a full array of timing needs, including full or part-time care, overnight care, weekend or holiday care.
- Your homemaking needs. Does your loved one need help completing daily household chores like dishes, dusting, linen changes, or laundry?
- Logistics. We’ll discuss all the details of our process, how you’d like us to access the home, any documentation necessary and things of that nature.
We use a program we’ve designed called Life Care Navigation™ to take the information you’ve provided about your loved one’s needs to create a personalized plan of care. We can help your loved one in a variety of ways. Some of the most common types of assistance we provide include:
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Transferring assistance
- Mobility aid
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Wandering prevention for those with memory disorders
All of our caregivers participate in an extensive interview process and thorough background and reference checks. We only choose caregivers who have traits conducive to providing a superior level of care. Characteristics like empathy, compassion, integrity, and professionalism are a must have for our caregivers.
Our Home Care Service Area
Being locally owned and operated means our focus is always on serving our senior neighbors in:
To schedule an appointment for a free consultation regarding home care in Woodinville for your loved one, please call Visiting Angels Eastside today.
Serving Eastside, North Seattle and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EASTSIDE12020 113th Ave NE Bldg C #180
Kirkland, WA 98034