Long-Distance In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Edgewater, MD and Surrounding Areas
If you live outside of Edgewater, Crofton, Bowie, Gambrills or surrounding areas in Maryland, Visiting Angels can work with you to arrange in-home care services for your senior loved one
Many seniors in Prince George’s and Anne Arundel Counties live apart from their families. Unfortunately, adult children are often forced to relocate away from their parents due to career opportunities and other factors. While some elderly adults want to live in assisted living facilities or nursing homes, others prefer to remain in their own homes.
Taking care of your senior loved one may be difficult, particularly if they live hundreds of miles away. Hiring a professional caregiver is your greatest choice if you want to extend your affection to a loved one despite the distance. But how can you find the best caregivers if you can't be there throughout the hiring process? Luckily, Visiting Angels Edgewater can help you find the in-home care services you need.
How Visiting Angels Edgewater Can Help You and Your Loved One
With in-home senior care from Visiting Angels Edgewater, you can show your loved one that you care about them even when you are not around. You will be able to guarantee that they are safe and comfortable in their own home thanks to the expertise and compassion of our caregivers.
Our team can assist in coordinating the care your loved one needs. Even if you can’t be there in person to help arrange in-home care services, we will work with you to determine the level of care they need, help with selecting a caregiver and keep you informed at all times.
Here is how Visiting Angels Edgewater helps families who live outside the area:
- We will perform a convenient in-home consultation with your loved one. We can also include you during the consultation via phone call or FaceTime so that you may play an active role in the care of your loved one.
- We will ask you what services your loved one needs in order to remain independent and create a care plan based on their needs, schedule and other factors.
- Our care coordinators will match your loved one with a caregiver who has the necessary abilities to meet your loved one's care needs.
- Once we begin providing in-home care services, we may offer you with frequent updates through phone or email so that you can stay up to date on your loved one's health, status, and well-being. They will contact you quickly if they observe any changes.
- We will regularly check in with your loved one to guarantee their safety and comfort. Our Edgewater office provides an after-hours phone number where you and your loved ones may contact in an emergency.
With Visiting Angels Edgewater, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in good hands.
Call Visiting Angels Edgewater at 410-956-7771 to schedule a consultation today!
Serving Anne Arundel and Prince George's Counties, Including Edgewater, Crofton, Bowie, Gambrills and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EDGEWATER, MD3168 Braverton St #400
Edgewater, MD 21037