Senior Life Care Navigation: Specialized Senior Home Care Services from Visiting Angels Edgewater
Visiting Angels offers the Senior Life Care Navigation program for elderly and disabled adults in Edgewater, Bowie, Gambrills, Crofton and surrounding areas in Maryland who need a specialized approach to senior home care services
There are many options when it comes to in-home senior care at Visiting Angels Edgewater. Aging brings about many natural changes that seniors may struggle with. Daily tasks such as taking care of oneself and their home can become difficult or exhausting. This is where our Senior Life Care Navigation program can help to streamline this experience as well as help your senior loved one remain comfortable in their home with the assistance they need.
What Does the Senior Life Care Navigation Program Include?
The Senior Life Care Navigation program from Visiting Angels Edgewater provides a number of customizable senior home care services for those who are living with unique age-related issues.
Here are some of the services included in Senior Life Care Navigation:
- End of Life Care: Support and guidance for seniors and families during the end of life process.
- Alzheimer’s Care: Medication reminders, wandering prevention and other senior home care services for those living with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Personal Care: Our caregivers help seniors take care of their personal hygiene, including daily grooming, hygiene, toileting, getting dressed and mobility assistance.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers can provide meaningful companionship and accompany seniors as they enjoy their favorite activities.
- Palliative Care: Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual support to help seniors find comfort and restore their hope.
- Social Care Program: Our caregivers help seniors learn how to use social media to stay in contact with loved ones near and far.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: Helping seniors return home from the hospital and reducing the chances of readmission by providing quality in-home senior care.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program: Improve your in-home environment to avoid the risk of accidents.
- Dementia Care: Specialized senior home care services to help clients manage symptoms of dementia.
Your loved one can receive the support they need and deserve at Visiting Angels Edgewater. Our caregivers can help with basic necessities, as well as physical, mental, social and emotional needs.
Our personalized, one-on-one approach to care for seniors will allow you to create exactly the plan your loved one needs while respecting their everyday routine and schedule. From support, having fun conversations or helping with daily tasks and medication reminders, Visiting Angels Edgewater is here to help.
Contact Visiting Angels Edgewater Today
Call our Edgewater, MD office at 410-881-8405 to learn more about the Senior Life Care Navigation program and schedule your free in-home consultation.
Serving Anne Arundel and Prince George's Counties, Including Edgewater, Crofton, Bowie, Gambrills and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EDGEWATER, MD3168 Braverton St #400
Edgewater, MD 21037