Dementia Care Services in Alpine Provide Help for Early Stage Dementia
When a loved one is in the early stages of dementia, it is difficult to know what you should do. With dementia care services throughout Alpine and the surrounding communities, Visiting Angels® El Cajon provides crucial support for families in your position. We offer in-home assistance for those with dementia. Our customized care can include a wide range of duties, from basic chores to one-on-one personal care.
We also provide a support system for family caregivers. With our presence around the house, you will have fewer demands on your own shoulders. It is important for you to take time away and avoid caregiver burnout, so we take pride in our ability to step in and provide wonderful care for your loved one.
We are ready to collaborate with you during our free initial care consultation to create an effective plan for your loved one. To get started, let's go over some of the basic ways you can help a loved one with early-stage dementia.
Ways To Help Your Loved One With Dementia
- Help them get more exercise. Consistent physical exercise is a terrific way to fight back against dementia. We encourage you to find sporting activities that your loved one enjoys and to participate in those activities along with them. This will create a bonding experience and make it more likely that they will allow exercise to become part of their routine.
- Cook their meals. Provide them with healthy meals full of vegetables and low in fat. By doing all the work and preparing a healthy diet for your loved one, you can make their life easier and make it more likely that they will continue to eat healthily.
- Create a daily routine. Stability is great for our health. Help your loved one set up a daily routine so they can keep up healthy habits and maintain a positive structure in their life.
Compassionate Dementia Care Services For Alpine Area Seniors
With our help, family care providers can enjoy more rest and avoid the symptoms of caregiver burnout. We are eager to provide all the support your family needs to manage this situation and keep your loved one happy and safe in their own home. Our service area includes:
- El Cajon
- East and South San Diego County
- Rancho San Diego
- East San Diego County
- South San Diego County
- and the surrounding areas
To discover all the benefits our dementia care provides for seniors in Alpine, contact Visiting Angels El Cajon and book your free care consultation today.