The demand for senior home caregivers is dramatically rising as the baby boomer generation continues to age. There's no better time than right now to work with seniors at home. Visiting Angels prides itself on hiring the best caregivers who:
- Show empathy and kindness when caring for the elderly
- Demonstrate patience and compassion for helping seniors with their daily activities
- Have a huge heart and love providing care that impacts older adults and their families
If these traits describe you, we have the perfect caregiver job opportunity.
Visiting Angels offers rewarding caregiver jobs on a full-time and part-time basis. If you are passionate about providing seniors with dignified, respectful care, then you may have what it takes to become a Visiting Angel.
Learn more about elderly caregiver jobs by contacting your nearest Visiting Angels office.
Hiring Now for Senior Caregivers
Visiting Angels is the leading provider of essential personal home care services, in-home care services in the nation. Our reputation is built upon providing a range of superlative senior care services that enable aging adults to live independently in the comfort of their homes. While training and experience are important, it is the compassion of our caregivers that differentiate Visiting Angels from other home care agencies.
More than performing a series of assigned tasks, our caregivers deliver emotional, social and physical support that maintain the dignity of the individual. Our caregivers take the extra steps to discover what is important to the client and how to make their day – and life – better.
We're always looking for caregivers who truly love what they do. Our compassionate caregivers are at the heart of everything we do, and we think of them as family. We're looking to add more family members to our compassionate caregiver team, and you could be one of them!
Here's your chance to make a difference for people who need someone like you to genuinely show empathy and kindness to their senior loved ones. If you have what it takes to be a Visiting Angels caregiver, join our team and make a difference in the life of someone in your community!
- Assisting clients with personal care services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming
- Planning, preparing and serving meals
- Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
*Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.