Questions to Ask When Interviewing Senior Care Agencies in Eugene
If you have an elderly mother or father who is looking for assistance at home, you want to do your research before choosing a provider. It is helpful to first think about your loved one's specific emotional and physical care needs, as well as any unique circumstances they may have surrounding care. Once you have a clear idea of your family's needs, you can begin interviewing potential senior care agencies in your area. Visiting Angels® Eugene OR recommends asking the following questions:
- How many years of experience does your agency have caring for elderly adults at home?
- What kinds of services are your caregivers able to provide for my loved one?
- What is your agency's recruiting process? Are there qualities your caregivers must possess?
- Will my loved one be able to maintain control of their own schedule? Are services available at all hours?
- If our caregiver can't make their visit for any reason, is your agency able to provide backup?
- Are your providers required to have a background check on file? Do you require other screening?
- Do you offer families an opportunity to meet their caregiver before the first day of care?
- Can my loved one request a new caregiver if they are not compatible with the person you choose?
- Does your agency offer continuing education opportunities for your caregivers?
- Is regular monitoring of care a standard part of services from your agency?
- What does your elder care agency do to stay up on the latest research?
Senior Care Professionals in Eugene You Can Rely On
When you choose Visiting Angels Eugene for in-home senior care, you can count on our agency to provide compassionate aid. You can rely on our caregivers to offer dignified care and personalized attention. For your safety and peace of mind, we require a background check as part of our multi-step interview process.
How Visiting Angels Eugene Helps
Visiting Angels Eugene offers customized senior care to each of our clients. Your family will be able to tell us about your loved one's specific care needs, such as medication reminders, transportation, dressing assistance, and more. We will design a personalized care plan to meet your loved one's non-medical home care needs.
If you have a parent or family member in need of senior care services at home, call Visiting Angels Eugene today and book a free consultation.