Senior Care in Skokie, IL
There are many challenges facing seniors as they age. For some, it’s changes in physical ability that make once-easy tasks difficult. For others, it’s loneliness after losing a spouse, moving, or giving up the ability to drive. Thankfully, seniors and disabled adults in Skokie and the surrounding areas can turn to senior care from Visiting Angels® Evanston.
With the supportive care of our staff, seniors can continue living in the comfort of their homes. In many instances, our services delay and even eliminate the need for assisted living.
More About Our Senior Care in Skokie
Aging affects everyone differently, so we build every client’s care plan from the ground up. We start with 24/7 availability, a wide range of essential in-home services, and free consultations.
During your consultation, we’ll get to know your loved one’s care needs, preferences, and favorite routines. Then we’ll design a senior care plan just for them and match them with a compatible caregiver from our team in the Skokie area.
Some services your loved one may benefit from include:
- Transportation and assistance getting to doctor’s appointments
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Friendly companionship and engaging conversation
- Help using cell phones, video chat, and social media
- Supplemental care in assisted living facilities and nursing homes
- Light housekeeping, cleaning, and organizing
- Planning and preparing healthy home-cooked meals
- Running errands and grocery shopping
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Discreet help with intimate personal care, including bathing and toileting
- Palliative and end of life care
Our caregivers are available on an hourly basis for full-time, part-time, or occasional care. They can ease the burden of daily tasks for your loved one. They also give family caregivers a chance to spend quality time with their loved ones and bring peace of mind when tending to other responsibilities.
Local Care You Can Trust from Visiting Angels Evanston
When you choose Visiting Angels Evanston, you can rest assured your loved one will receive compassionate care from professional caregivers. Locally owned and operated, we have deep roots in Skokie and the surrounding northern suburbs of Chicago. We understand the care our senior community needs to age in place with confidence.
With our main office in Evanston, our caregivers are just a short drive from our senior care clients in Glenview, Skokie, and the surrounding areas.
Ready to learn more about senior care options in Skokie? Call Visiting Angels Evanston today to schedule your free consultation.