Senior Care in Southport, CT
Visiting Angels of Fairfield Provides Customizable Senior Care Services That Are Designed to Help Seniors Continue Living Independently at Home in Southport
Visiting Angels of Fairfield is happy to provide our in-home senior care services to older adults in Southport that want to maintain their independence at home. As a leading home care agency for seniors, we strive to provide exceptional services to help seniors remain happy, healthy, and safe within their homes, no matter their condition. We offer care part-time, full-time, and around-the-clock and our staff is available 24/7 for any situation that may arise.
How Visiting Angels of Fairfield Can Help Seniors in Southport
In home senior care services by Visiting Angels of Fairfield can provide the daily care and support needed for your loved one to continue living independently in the comfort of their home. Our caregivers offer a range of home care services including:
- Alzheimer's Services - hands-on care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease to help them maintain their independence at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline to ensure they are safe, happy, and healthy at home
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- End of Life Care - we will be there for your family when an aging loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our caregivers can show your loved one how to text, email, video chat, and use social media
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and provide assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we can assist when family caregivers need to take a break to focus on their own well-being and needs
Our senior care services are available part-time, full-time, and around-the-clock. We also provide services on an emergent basis in the event of a family emergency that takes you away from your loved one.
Preventing Isolation and Loneliness
One of the most important services our caregivers offer is transportation. Along with things like shopping and medical appointments at the hospital, our home caregivers love taking their clients out and about during the holidays. The many churches in the Asbury area offer a range of holiday activities your loved one is sure to enjoy.
After a morning of activities, your loved one might crave lunch at S&S Dugout, a local restaurant that offers amazing comfort foods in a warm and friendly environment at reasonable prices. Locals say their breakfasts are among the best in the area, so perhaps a quick bite to eat on the way to the day's activities.
If you are interested in our services in Southport, contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield at 203-349-9567 to schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our senior care advisors today!
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.