Certified Palliative Care for Seniors with Long-Term Illnesses in Fairfield, Brookfield, CT, and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Offers Certified Palliative Care in Fairfield, Brookfield, Trumbull, Greater Danbury, and Nearby Cities
When comfort is your main goal, it is time to turn to Certified Palliative Care. While hospice care helps seniors ease their discomfort at the end of their lives, palliative services can be beneficial to seniors at any age. This type of holistic care relieves pain and stress from seniors who have serious long-term illnesses and health conditions. Our Certified Palliative Care Program promotes a sense of peace and well-being, regardless of life expectancy. At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield, we provide professional and compassionate care to seniors in the comfort of their own homes.
How Can Holistic Care Help My Loved One?
Our caregivers are trained to be supportive of a senior’s whole health. This means they must be comforting and kind in addition to perfecting their skills as a caregiver. Our caregivers are also trained to follow health and safety protocols such as frequent hand washing and wearing gloves. Our Certified Palliative Care Program addresses the physical, spiritual, emotional, and social needs of seniors:
- recognizing and responding to pain or discomfort, assisting with mobility issues, and providing essential personal home care
- adopting a compassionate, dignified approach; supporting seniors who may be suffering from depression, loneliness, stress, or anxiety
- building relationships with our clients and their families; providing companionship and conversation
- restoring hope in seniors’ lives, helping them find meaning and purpose, and assisting with access to religious or faith-based support
The Benefits of In-Home Holistic Care
For seniors suffering from long-term illnesses, there are a plethora of benefits to receiving our Certified Palliative Care Program from the comfort of home:
- They are can stay where they are most comfortable and avoid additional visits to their doctors
- Our caregivers focus on their health AND happiness to ensure they can live their highest quality of life
- While their medical team will focus on treatments, we will focus on alleviating any pain or symptoms
- Chronic illness often become more management with a dedicated caregiver by their side
What Additional Care Services Are Available?
At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield, our experienced caregivers can provide your loved one with the care they need to feel safe and supported in their daily lives. Our caregivers can assist your loved one with:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - we assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene
- Elderly Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment with Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield
If you have an aging loved one who would benefit from our Certified Palliative Care Program, please contact our agency today. Our staff will be happy to discuss in further detail on how we can assist seniors with long-term illnesses and ensure their comfort and health. To get in contact with a staff member, please click one of the buttons below.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.