Home Care in Fairfield, CT
Do you have an aging loved one who is struggling to maintain their independence while living at home? At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield, we take great pride in providing our elderly neighbors with superior home care services so they can live their best lives every day. Our goal is to provide the one-on-one assistance seniors need to remain healthy and safe to continue living independently at home.
Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield Is Proud to Provide Essential Personal Home Care Services for Seniors in Fairfield, CT
We firmly believe here at Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield that every senior deserves to enjoy the highest quality of life possible. We also realize that each of our senior clients has different needs.
To ensure we can meet these needs, we offer a comprehensive range of fully customizable senior care services, including:
- Non-Medical Services for Memory Loss - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained in the best practices of fall prevention to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Non-Medical Services for Terminal Illness of Nearing End of Life - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and more
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
Fully Adaptable Care Plans
At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield, we know that everyone has different needs. To ensure we meet these needs, we offer essential personal home care services that can be adapted to meet each person's needs. We work with you to ensure you only pay for the services you need so your care plan meets your budget. Along with this, we can provide care on a part-time, full-time, and 24/7 basis, working around your schedule and that of your family.
Not only can we provide home care services, but our caregivers will enjoy the chance to take clients on outings to their favorite places. Our caregivers can either use their own vehicles at a small mileage fee or use your loved one's car free of charge.
Enjoy the fresh air and scenic views at Gould Manor Park. Our caregivers are happy to provide mobility assistance so your loved one can enjoy the outdoors or simply be there as company for their walk!
If your loved one has a curious mind, the Fairfield Museum and History Center always has something new going on.
If your loved one has doctors' appointments at Fairfield Medicine that they need to go to, our caregivers can provide the transportation so that they get there on time! We can also take notes during the appointment to report back to any family members that may have wanted to attend.
If you have an aging loved one who needs top-quality home care in Fairfield, contact our agency today! Our lines are open 24/7 and staffed by agents who can answer many of your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our senior care advisors.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD, CT2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435