In Home Care in Trumbull, CT
Visiting Angels of Fairfield's Caregivers Offer Essential In Home Care to Seniors in Trumbull
At Visiting Angels of Fairfield, we are proud to be an in home care provider for our families, neighbors, and community because it means we can help improve the health and comfort of seniors in need. As a senior care agency, our job is to improve the quality of life of each of our clients.
Our One-on-One Care Services
We believe that all seniors have the right to live the best quality of life possible and we have built out our care services knowing that no two individuals need the same type of care. Visiting Angels of Fairfield provides comprehensive in home care that can help Trumbull residents with a variety of needs. We offer:
- Alzheimer's Services - we offer memory care services to help seniors with Alzheimer's Disease stay safe, healthy, and comfortable at home
- Dementia Care - our specialized dementia care program helps seniors maintain their independence even if they are experiencing cognitive decline
- Fall Prevention - we help prevent costly and dangerous falls within the home and educate family members on fall prevention tactics
- End of Life Care - we make seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy as comfortable as possible during their final days
- Social Care - caregivers can show seniors how to use features like texting, emailing, and video chatting to connect with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care that looks after a senior's mind, body, and soul
- Personal Care - respectful help with personal tasks such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily living tasks
- Respite Care - our caregivers can step in and provide respite to burnt out family members
Flexible Care Plans
No matter what kind of care is right for you, we will work with you to create a fully customized care plan that incorporates all the individual needs and concerns of your loved one. Our coordinator will make sure you have access to the services you need, without paying for any you do not require—meaning our care plans are top quality and cost effective. You can choose the amount of time and services included in your in home care plan, and we will coordinate around your family’s schedule.
Bringing Care Outside
Any daily need your loved one has can be met by our care, including light housekeeping, laundry and linens changing, meal planning and preparation, medication reminders, and more. Our senior care plans can also include transportation to their doctor for a medical appointment, or a lunch out at Romanacci. If your loved one wants a change of scenery, your home health care provider can help them go for a safe stroll in one of Trumbull’s many local parks.
Getting Started with Essential Care Services
If you are helping to care for an aging loved one in Trumbull; local, experienced caregivers are here to help. Contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield today to learn more about our customized in home care plans and compassionate caregivers.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.