How We Assist With At Home Care for Seniors in Fairfield, Brookfield, CT and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Provides Professional and Compassionate At Home Care for Seniors Living in Fairfield, Brookfield, Trumbull, Greater Danbury, and the Nearby Cities.
Recognizing that your senior loved one needs help to stay safe at home can be complicated and even overwhelming. Many families are at a loss, wondering what they should do next. Do they move their loved ones to a nursing home or an assisted living facility? Who can they trust to provide quality care? At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield , we have helped innumerable American families get through this challenging time, and we can do the same for you. With professional at home care, your senior loved ones can get the care they need while remaining in the comfort of their own home.
How We Can Help
At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield, we help countless seniors in Fairfield and the nearby areas age safely in place with at home care. Aging in place is simply a plan that makes it possible for seniors to live out the rest of their golden years in their homes. We understand that no two individuals require the same kind of care, which is why we have made all of our care services completely customizable. These customizable plans mean you can avoid paying for bulk services that might include services your loved one may not need. We work closely with our clients and their families to create a care plan that is a perfect fit for an individual.
Our care plans include:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized senior care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall preventions to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and more
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
If you have a senior loved one who could benefit from at home care, do not hesitate to contact our agency. We understand that this is a stressful decision for many families, so we have made sure that every step of the process is as easy as possible. We also offer a free in home care consultation to all potential clients, where we can discuss care options and the needs and preferences of your senior loved one. After this meeting, we can develop a personalized care plan, and once approved; care can begin. To learn more about our services, call our agency at 203-349-9567 or click one of the buttons below to be connected with on our our Angels today.
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435