Home Care in Monroe, CT
Monroe is a great place to retire, the scenery is lovely, there are parks to spend time in, great local coffee shops, and more for you to enjoy. With so much to do here, more seniors are choosing to continue aging in place rather than moving south to warmer climates. At our home care agency, we offer senior care programs designed to help our clients continue to maintain their independence at home.
Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield Provides Exceptional Home Care Services to Seniors Living in Monroe
Our Life Care Navigation program includes a comprehensive range of essential elder care agency services designed to provide physical, mental, and emotional support. We create custom care plans that address each person's unique needs rather than offer "cookie-cutter" home care plans that do not take these needs into account.
Our Essential Care Services
Our services are completely customizable to find your loved one's specific needs. Our caregivers with you create the best plan that will help your loved one age in place.
At Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield, we offer seniors in Monroe a wide range of home care services:
- Non-Medical Services for Individuals with Memory Loss - our specialized dementia care program helps seniors maintain their independence even if they are experiencing cognitive decline
- Fall Prevention - we help prevent costly and dangerous falls within the home and educate family members on fall-prevention tactics
- Non-Medical Services for Individuals with Terminal Illness or Nearing End of Life - we make seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy as comfortable as possible during their final days
- Social Care - caregivers can show seniors how to use features like texting, emailing, and video chatting to connect with friends and family
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays
- Personal Care - respectful help with personal tasks such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we are companions at heart and offer assistance with daily living tasks
- Respite Care - our caregivers can step in and provide respite to burnt-out family members
Part of Our Care Plans Includes Getting Out of the House!
There are so many great places to visit in Monroe, and we thought we would share a few of our clients' and home caregivers’ favorites.
Last Drop Coffee Shop
Start your day out with an amazing cup of coffee at the Last Drop Coffee Shop on Main Street. For over 15 years they have been serving up a blend of local and internationally grown coffee beans, including French Roast, Jamaican, and coconut, along with a breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu.
Nothing beats a trip over to the Plasko Farm where you can spend time visiting their nursery and buying fresh corn in season along with plenty of other fresh produce. The farm offers a country store where you can buy fresh baked goods produced right there on the farm and many other homegrown and homemade items.
The Seaport Association
When the summer sun is shining it is the perfect time for a cruise out on the sound. The Seaport Association offers a two-hour cruise on a 45-foot-long catamaran that takes you through the Norwalk Harbor and along the Long Island Sound. Bring a picnic and a bottle of your favorite wine to savor while you sit back and enjoy the scenery.
Contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield
To learn more about the home care services that Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield offers to aging adults in Monroe, contact our office today. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule a free, in-home assessment with a care coordinator.
To get started with our senior care programs, please click one of the buttons below!
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435