What Is In-Home Care and How Can It Help My Aging Loved One in Greater Fairfield or Brookfield, CT?
When researching care for your elder family member, you may have many questions about the specifics of in-home care. At that point, we invite you to contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield with any concerns you may have. We would gladly provide you with answers as well as guide you through the oftentimes confusing decision-making process. With years of industry knowledge and experience in the field, we're here to help you figure out exactly what senior care services your loved one may need from Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield.
Visiting Angels Offers Essential In-Home Care to Seniors Struggling to Maintain Their Independence at Home in Fairfield, Brookfield, Trumbull, Greater Danbury, and Surrounding Areas
Without a doubt, it's never easy to allow someone new into your home. But with our in-depth interview process, you can rest easy knowing that we only hire exceptional, experienced caregivers. With caring, skilled assistance, your loved one can maintain their independence in a safe home environment. Whether it is a few hours a day or week, overnight or weekends, your family member will have a respectful, friendly aide. Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield is well-known for supporting hundreds of families in the area, each with different needs, personalities, schedules, and physical situations. No matter what concerns you may have, we'll always take the time to guide you through the steps to creating your loved one's personal care program.
How to Know When Seniors Need Professional In-Home Care
There are various warning signs that occur when professional senior care is required.
One-on-one care may be the right solution if your loved one is experiencing one or more of the following:
- Are a threat to their own well-being
- Mobility is limited due to physical ailments
- Is in rehabilitation
- Experiencing lapses in judgment or memory
- Unable to prepare meals on their own
- Unable to maintain independence
- Needs assistance throughout the night
- Is alienating themselves from friends and family
- They are no longer content with their current caregiving efforts
If your loved one is experiencing any of the above points, it may be a good idea to contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield to discuss possible in-home care options.
Personalized One-on-One Care Services
Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield offers essential senior care services that include:
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained in the best practices of fall prevention to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Palliative Care - we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and more
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Interested in learning more about our care options in Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, and the surrounding area? Contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield and Brookfield today to speak with one of our staff members. They will be happy to review any questions you may have about our in-home care and schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our experienced care coordinators.
Contact Visiting Angels of Fairfield today to learn more about our senior care services!
Serving Fairfield, Trumbull, Westport, Shelton, Brookfield, Greater Danbury, Southbury, Greater Waterbury, CT, and More
Visiting Angels FAIRFIELD & BROOKFIELD2452 Black Rock Turnpike Suite 6
Fairfield, CT 06825
499 Federal Rd #9
Brookfield CT 06804
Phone: 203 740-0230
toll free 1-877-222-6435