Become an In-Home Caregiver With Visiting Angels Today
Visiting Angels of Farmington is part of the nation’s leading, nationally respected network of essential personal home care service agencies. Our community knows us well and trusts us to provide quality senior care, personal care, respite care, and companion care to their loved ones.
At Visiting Angels, we are seeking compassionate & reliable caregivers to assist our clients who live in Farmington, Iron, St. Francois, Ste. Genevieve, Perry, Cape Girardeau counties, and surrounding areas. As a caregiver you will be helping our local seniors live safely and comfortably in their own homes.
- Minimum of one year of caregiving experience
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism and must be reliable
- Valid Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- CNA a plus
- Provides personal one-on-one care to the client
- Provides continuous companionship for the client while on duty
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food preparation
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and reports all changes in condition
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client’s home
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care
- Communicates availability to work with the Coordinator on a weekly basis or as required
- Competitive pay
- We treat you well because we are thankful for the work you do
- We provide excellent communication and feedback to our employees
- Full & part time shifts. Your schedule can be tailored to your availability
- Work close to home
- Paid training opportunities for career growth
- PTO - Earned vacation time
- Referral bonus compensation
- & ask about our SIGN-ON BONUS!
Become an Angel Today!
You can help the seniors in your community by becoming an at-home caregiver. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply. You may submit an application using the form below or by giving us a call at 573-664-1722.
The safety of clients and staff remains a top priority for Visiting Angels. We continues to monitor and implement COVID-19 guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local health directives. Review our COVID-19 information.