Long Distance Care Giving in Fayetteville
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
While the process of setting up care for a loved one can be overwhelming at the best of times, if you live in a different city or state from your loved one, this distance can be an added complication. At Visiting Angels® Fayetteville, NC, we understand the challenges of setting up elder care when you live far away, and our compassionate and supportive caregivers are here to help.
With our elder care services at Visiting Angels Fayetteville, you’ll be confident that your loved one in the local area has the support they need to live safely and comfortably while you’re kept in the loop every step of the way.
Long Distance Elder Care in Fayetteville
These days, it’s more common than ever for family members to be separated due to employment, educational opportunities, or other circumstance. If this is the case with your family, know that despite the distance, it’s possible to get your loved one the care and support they need to safely and comfortably age in place. We make it easy for families to coordinate care remotely while still being involved in the caregiving process.
If you’re trying to arrange elder care for a loved one in Fayetteville, Spring Lake, Hope Mills, or the surrounding areas, some of the ways we can help include:
- Speaking with you about your loved one’s needs, answering your questions, and addressing your concerns.
- Booking an in-home consultation to learn more about your loved one’s preferences, needs, and daily routines. If you cannot attend this consultation in person, we can also conduct an in-depth consultation with you over the phone.
- Matching your loved one with an elder care provider from Visiting Angels Fayetteville that is uniquely suited to caring for them.
- Offering regular phone or e-mail updates to keep you in the loop regarding your loved one’s cognitive and physical well-being.
- Letting you know immediately if we notice any changes in your loved one.
- Offering an after-hours line for you to call in the event of an emergency.
- Monitoring the elder care we provide to ensure your loved one in the Fayetteville area has services that are right for them.
Ready to get started? Call Visiting Angels Fayetteville today to give your loved one the elder care they need to safely and comfortably age in place.
Serving Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Lumberton and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels FAYETTEVILLE, NC2929 Breezewood Avenue #201
Fayetteville, NC 28303