Specialized Memory Care at Home for Seniors in Loveland, CO and Surrounding Areas from Dedicated Home Care Aides at Visiting Angels
At Visiting Angels, our home care aides provide dependable memory care at home to seniors in Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor and surrounding areas in Colorado
Seniors who have been diagnosed with a form of dementia such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s need professional care in order to remain happy, active and safe, especially when the illness progresses. However, this type of care doesn’t have to be provided in a nursing home or an assisted living facility. With memory care at home from Visiting Angels Loveland, your loved one can receive the level of care they need right at home.
With Visiting Angels Loveland, seniors with dementia no longer have to move out of their family home and into a nursing home. Instead, they can age in familiar surroundings for as long as possible. Our trained caregivers will make sure that your loved one receives the level of in-home care they need in order to remain active and independent.
How Can Professional Memory Care Help My Loved One?
Seniors with dementia struggle with memory loss, confusion and have trouble concentrating and speaking. Some forms of dementia can even hallucinations and disorientation. Because of this, older adults with this disease can feel depressed and agitated and require memory care delivered by professional caregivers. At Visiting Angels Loveland, we offer personalized and flexible care plans, so you can rest assured that your loved one will always receive the care at home they need.
Our skilled caregivers can help your parent with a variety of activities, such as:
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can prepare home-cooked meals for your loved one and make sure they follow a well-balanced diet.
- Mobility Assistance: With help from our caregivers, your loved one can move safely around their home.
- Assistance with Grooming and Dressing: We can help your loved one maintain their personal hygiene by assisting them with bathing, dressing, showering, grooming, toileting and more.
- Medication Reminders: Our home care aides can remind your loved one to take their meds and make sure that they stick to a prescribed regimen.
- Light Housekeeping: We can keep your loved one’s home clean and tidy by providing assistance with tasks such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry and more.
- Wandering Prevention: We can keep an eye on your loved one and keep them from wandering off.
- Transportation: Our caregivers can drive your loved one to scheduled appointments or other places whenever needed.
- Fall Prevention: By fall-proofing your loved one’s home we can keep them safe from falls.
Call our Loveland, CO office today and learn how professional memory care at home can provide the support your loved one needs.
Serving Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, and throughout Colorado's Northern Front Range
Visiting Angels LOVELAND, COLORADO5441 Boeing Dr #200
Loveland, CO 80538