How Our Home Care Assistance Improves a Senior’s Quality of Life in Fremont, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Is Dedicated to Providing Home Care Assistance to Seniors in Fremont, Union City, Newark, and Nearby Cities
For seniors who choose to age in place, the decision is often linked to identity, independence, and lifestyle. At Visiting Angels of Fremont, we know these are decisions not made lightly, and we are ready to offer the resources and support your loved one can benefit from to remain safe and healthy at home. One on one home care assistance can help your loved one maintain their physical, mental, social, and emotional health throughout their golden years.
Our Essential Care Services
When a loved one needs help with everyday activities, it is hard for family members to have peace of mind. Do you worry about your loved one having fresh meals to enjoy? Are you concerned that your loved one is taking their medications at the right time or following through on exercise or dietary recommendations from their doctor? Home care assistance can help.
Visiting Angels of Fremont offers a wide range of services, such as:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - assistance with routines, memory care, and more to keep seniors with dementia independent at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help seniors avoid costly and dangerous falls
- End of Life Care - essential care for families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we can help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, video chatting, and emailing
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from a hospital stay
- Certified Palliative Care - care for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being
- Private Duty Care - personal care options that include bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - daily assistance for lonely seniors to keep them independent at home
- Respite Care - care for family members who need to take a step back from caregiving duties
Flexible Care Plans
All our home care assistance options are available in any of our care plans. Your care plan might be based on respite care, when family caregivers need to step away for any length of time; transitional care, for help returning home after a hospitalization or surgery; end of life care; Alzheimer’s or dementia care; companionship care, for one on one help with everyday activities.
Every care plan we administer is specifically designed for our clients. Your loved one’s physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs will all be considered as we design your care plan. You are always in control of the schedule and budget of your care plan, and you can change it as your loved one’s needs evolve, too.
Our home care assistance services are provided by our licensed, bonded, insured, and fully-trained caregivers. We recruit caregivers from prior home health experience or adjacent fields and provide ongoing training so that they remain at the top of their field. We match caregivers with clients based not just on expertise or specialty but also on personality traits, humor, and hobbies. We have heard time and again that our caregivers become like family to our clients, and that’s how we know we’re providing the best possible care.
Learn More Today
Welcoming a caregiver into your loved one’s life can feel challenging. Home care assistance from Visiting Angels of Fremont is designed to fit into your loved one’s life and to collaborate with you and your family in their ongoing well-being. To learn more, contact our agency by clicking one of the buttons below.
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CALIFORNIA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538