Alzheimer’s In Home Care In Fresno, CA
Why Consider Alzheimer's
In Home Care for Your Loved One?
When a loved one with Alzheimer’s requires increased care, you might think a nursing home is the only option. However, many Fresno families have benefitted from hiring our Alzheimer's
In fact, according to a 2014 AARP study, home care is not only more affordable than a nursing home, but seniors who are able to maintain their independence at home are often happier and healthier than similar individuals who require nursing home care or frequent hospital visits. In addition, at-home Alzheimer's caregivers can deliver the much-needed help in the form of housekeeping, medication reminders, assistance with hygiene, and more – taking the burden off of family and friends.
How to Find the Right Alzheimer’s Care Agency in Fresno
That said, deciding to hire an agency for Alzheimer's
- How long they’ve been in business.
- Their process for hiring caregivers.
- Whether they conduct background checks.
- How they match your loved one with caregivers,
- They type of Alzheimer's care services they can provide.
- Whether you can add or modify Alzheimer's care services as needed.
- What happens if you have an urgent need or last-minute request.
- Whether they provide 24/7 support.
Experienced Care from Visiting Angels of Fresno
If you’re looking for experienced Alzheimer’s
In addition to offering a wide range of flexible care services, we are also available around the clock. At Visiting Angels of Fresno, we understand how overwhelming Alzheimer’s can be and we’re here to help.
Interested in learning more? Call us today to schedule your loved one's care consultation – and find out why we’re the care agency of choice for families throughout Fresno.
Serving Fresno, Clovis and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels FRESNO, CA2350 W Shaw Ave #129
Fresno, CA 93711