Personalized and Compassionate In-Home Care for Seniors in Potomac, MD
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Potomac, MD age in place safely and comfortably with custom-tailored home care plans
Visiting Angels Gaithersburg is the leading non-medical senior care provider for families in Potomac and the surrounding Maryland suburbs.
Decades of experience in the caregiving industry have enabled us to provide expert in-home care for older adults and help them improve their quality of life and maintain an independent lifestyle at home despite any health or age-related challenges they might be facing.
We specialize in providing personalized care plans for every client. We understand that every senior has their own unique set of needs, so we don’t believe in cookie-cutter care solutions. Whether your loved one needs help cleaning the house, making meals or getting to and from the Potomac Community Recreation Center to play pickleball, you can have peace of mind knowing they’ll receive the care they truly need to make independent living a reality.
Home Care Options for Seniors in Potomac
Visiting Angels provides the following in-home senior care services in Potomac, MD:
- Certified Palliative Care – Our certified caregivers make every effort to promote wellness, minimize discomfort, and improve overall well-being of seniors they care for, regardless of age or medical condition.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This program is designed to assist seniors during the transition from hospital to home, promote recovery in a home setting, and minimize potential risks of costly readmissions.
- Social Care – Your loved one can boost their social wellness with the help of our dedicated caregivers. Our social care program is geared toward teaching older adults how to use the internet and social media to enhance the quality of their social lives.
- Dementia Care – When loved ones are diagnosed with dementia, relocating them to a nearby assisted living facility is not the only solution for families. A highly trained in-home care professional from Visiting Angels can enable your loved one to continue living safely at home in familiar surroundings
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to dementia care, Alzheimer’s care is a specialized program from Visiting Angels which aims to lessen the specific symptoms of those with Alzheimer’s, meet their arising care needs, and provide a safe environment where seniors can continue aging in place for longer.
- End of Life Care – With this program, we provide comforting care and meet the needs of those nearing the end of life while offering respite and guidance to family members during this difficult period.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falls present a major health concern for older adults. To minimize the risk of falls, our caregivers can improve safety in your loved one’s home by assisting with fall-proofing, mobility, transportation, and more.
Get in touch with our Gaithersburg, MD office at 301-355-6578 to learn more about Visiting Angels and how our home care services can benefit your loved one. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and offer you a free in-home consultation where we can meet personally to discuss your needs further and customize a plan for Mom or Dad. We look forward to working with you!
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MD971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879